XXIV

Previously On Libidinous Friend

I whipped my eye as I approached the drive way. Seeing a red truck sitting in my driveway I figured somebody was home. I took a deep breath before entering. Opening the door the house was dead and hollow. As I closed the door I hear a shower running. I guess somebody had stopped through to get a bath. Then the shower turned into moans. Soft and passionate moans.

"Umm...Shamya?!"

I said under my breath. The moans were soft but heavy enough to carry. OK maybe I should just leave. No IMA go down the hall and to my room. Its none of my business. But still...I thought to myself. I crept slowly down the hall. Trying not to make a sound. The bathroom door was wide open. The moans started to turn into some deep grunting. All I thought was dang Anton is really putting it down on Mya. I tip toed over to the door and my stomach started to form butterflies. Just a lil peek I thought nothing harmless.

"Ok...One...Two...Three___."

I turned and what a surprised I got. My eyes stretched, and my mouth dropped, Those soft moans were passionate for real. I honestly thought he was lying. We got in and fight that day about it. But his wasn't lying. I can't believe it!

Continue...

Here my surprise it was Kivon pinned up against the shower wall with his legs wrapped tight around Anton's waist. Anton was going for glory digging and beating Kivon insides up as Kivon starred at me giving me a malicious grin.

Mouthing the words "I told you" I was all lost on what to do before I knew it I just...

"ANTON!!!"

I shouted his name. He quickly turned his head in shocked surprised that he was caught.

"Shit! Bruh What the fuck you doing Chris?!"

He yelled at me trying to jump out the tub but he trip and felled to the ground pulling the towel rack with him.

" You fucking twisted motherfucker!"

"Yo Chris wait!"

He yelled at me as I turned and ran to my room. He scrambles trying to run after me. Bumping from wall to wall. Tackling me in the hall way he pinned me down sitting on top of me.

"Ant nigga you naked! Get off of me."

"Bruh Chris nigga let me explain."

"Explain what?! He saw us."

Kivon said standing in a towel with his arms folded. Struggling to break free of Anton Clutches I pushed him off me. Storming into my room behind me Anton kept going on about how it happen and he not gay. I didn't give a damn It's just the fact nigga you beat and harass me and you a down low nigga yourself.

"Bruh Chris listen___!"

"I don't give a fuck Ant you stay fucking with me about being gay and you actually fucking a nigga up in our house."

"Well this nigga got a name tho."

"It's still bad Ki!"

"Just like it was bad for you suck up Shayvez in the locker room the other day."

Oh really. Did he just do me like that. He was so low for that just to make himself look good. Anton face changed from worry to anger.

"Wait...nigga you sucking dick in the locker rooms? Not... Only that but the nigga who fucking pick at yo ass."