VII

Shamya drove us to school the next morning. Anton sat in the front while I was felt up on in the back with Tyrese.

"So why you were avoiding me this morning."

"Because I just needed sometime away from you."

"Well...I don't like that."

He said sliding his hand behind my back and down into my pants.

"Tye no. Anton sit__."

"Shhhhh be quiet."

He whispered into my ear. My heart was pounding Tyrese was very daring and Anton can just turn around at any moment. He licked my ear lobe and down the side of my neck.

"I wanna see you later. Go to the old drama class room."

"I don't have a free period."

"Come during lunch."

The car had pulled up to the school. My heart build with anxiety. I like to go to school but I didn't like my peers.

"Ight see later Chris."

"Bye Mya"

Getting out of the car Anton and Tyrese took off into the ocean of diversity. Everybody crowding around in groups on their phones. Playing and styling their hair the dancers off in the grass dancing. The geeks and lames were even in their social circle. I didn't belong to none I spoke to no one. Well many people spoke to me. Girls say I'm cute and they wanna either date me or befriend me to date me. I just pay them no mind. I really don't like girls. Then the fellas hang around just to get me to talk to a girl or they're usually gossiping about who they are smashing. I just sit and say nothing. Every now and then I catch a guy who is either gay or on the low trying to talk to me. Now I can say I'm taken. Kind of...

Making my way to my locker I was blindsided and shoved into the bathroom. Catching my balance, I turned around and it was Shayvez. He was always bothering me. He was like Anton but more hot air then anything.

"So you walk in my school and don't speak."

I just stood there. Even though his bark was more than his bite he was still intimidating.

"Why you didn't come to school last Friday faggot."

"I... I wasn't feeling good."

"Man you pussy nah you was scared that I was gonna beat yo ass."

He said laughing. Beating my ass was the last thing I was worrying about. Rolling my eyes, I nudge him trying to walk out the bathroom he reached and grab my jacket.

"Fuck you going?! Nigga I didn't tell you to leave."

"I bet you about to let him go nigga!"

Anton said coming around the corner with Tyrese behind him. Talking about thank you lord. Even he was a pain in my side Anton was very protective. And Tyrese was always ready to fight.

"We got a fucking problem reason why you fucking with my brother nigga?"

"Nah bruh...Nah we just chilling."

"This don't look like no chilling to me."

"Bruh ain't nobody talking to you Tye!"

"You ain't got to nigga now fuck with it!"

Tyrese said balling his fist. Shayvez was looking a lil bit afraid knowing he couldn't take them both. He turns me loose and storm out the bathroom.