XXI

Can some one explain to me this whole fundamental on how to be gay or how to be a foolish homosexual. Trying to block out that with Tyrese was still slick eating me up inside. Then this like why am I here I don't even like Shayvez. So what am I doing here? I mean he cute or whatever but he so arrogant and a big asshole but here I sit on his front porch waiting for him to answer the door. My notification ding and it's a message from Shay.

Vez: go around back

Me: y

Vez: just do it.

OK so now we are playing sneak the gay nigga in the house. Probably have some strict parents. Fuck this I need to just go home. He probably just wanna get me back there just to beat me up. Might got everybody waiting to jump on me and out me that I'm gay. Am I that big of a damn fool to risk that? Honestly yea I am. I get it from My mother curiosity is a bitch. I pushed open the gate and walked down the lil stone path to his back yard leading to his pool and on the other side they had a guesthouse. There I saw Shayvez sitting by the pool side with his feet in the water. Nice Shay your parents make some to nice bread.

"So you just gonna stand there or you gonna come here and sit."

He asked I was still admiring the view.

"Take yo shoes off"

"I know that...but Shay you have a nice home."

"It ain't my shit... My grandma...she had it build."

"Dang your grandma got money."

"Yea hers and the money she gets from my grandpa for being in the army."

The water was ice cold damn near but still felt pleasant enough to sit my feet in.

"Why you sitting so far away?"

"Umm...Shay you know we ain't friends right?!"

"Yea...but trying to make that change tonight."

He said smirking at me. Scooping close on me he placed his hand behind me and smile at me.

"Shay you are making me nervous."

"That won't be the first."

"Is your people... like home.?"

"Grandma gone to a neighborhood watch meeting and my grandpa died."

"Your mother and Father?!"

"Ma live in New York and my dad all I know is that he lives in South Carolina."

He said with sorrow in his voice.

"But yea I don't know my father really or my sister that he had with another woman."

"Oh wow I'm sorry to here that."

"Nah bruh you good, but what about you...beside the anal ass brother Ant and that bitch ass Tyr__."

"Hey! Don't do that."

"Ight my bad...but is your parents around?"

"Yea...my mother stay at work and my father is severely sick. With what... I don't know, think my ma said something like Kidney disease or something."

"Damn yo I'm sorry for that."

"Nah you good... He has his better days."

I answered. Then everything got quiet, I started to fiddle with my fingers. It was awkward being around him.