XXXIV

Disclaimer

If you are a hater or negative viewer I suggest you not read pass this message. The following chapter is very sexual. Its only to the best of my capabilities I am not not an expert. But do note any bs in my comments will result in me erasing your existence. Lol js you will just be mute and or blocked. So no bs please!

He was everything I could ever imagine. His cheeks were as a firm as I known it to be. I was dean his first to ever enter his sacred sanctuary. My penis was erected and ready to dive into his palace of wonders. I brush myself up against his bare bottom. My short losing the battle of holding back my enticed soldier. Feeling over his rear from his thighs up to his masculine buttocks. The fairs hairs of his bottom caressing my fingers. I unleashed my friend to let him join in on the fun. I pressed against his hole I could feel the heat. This was surreal and satisfying. Short and soft moans Tye spewed from his lips. He was enjoying our lil hump session.

"Damn bae...stop playing with me."

He voiced leaning up turning his head to kiss me. Wrapping his hand around my head he pulls me in to his lips.

"you ready?!"

"Eat my ass."

He said kissing me again. Bending back down he put an arch in his back. Damn he wasn't playing Tyrese was literally giving himself to me. I descended to my knees. Getting close on his hole. It was so tight and untouched. I was fascinated with his musky aroma. It was massive yet sweet. I had to have him. I planted a kiss first. On each cheek. The small hairs of his bottom rushing against my lips.

"Chris...stop playing. Give me that tongue."

He said because I was stalling. Cause I was unaware what to do.

"I'll help you."

He said again then reaching back and parting his own cakes. The sweet musky aroma had then changed. I could smell the Irish spring. He prepared himself for this and knew I would agree. Taking a deep breath, I stuck my tongue out and had my first taste. It was a clean taste and pleasing.

"See...shit taste good."

He said giving me a grin. Nodding my head in agreement I went for more. I lick him up and down lil a lollipop. I know so cliché. My tongue was running all kinds of ways. Up and down right to left. I coated his hole in my saliva. His hole winking making his legs Trimble with pleasure.

"Fuck nigga... Get in that hole."

He demanded. Pulling open his cheeks some more. I kissed and sucked on his hole to wet it some more. Stiffing up my tongue I press up against his hole. Pushing as much as I could to gain access into him. Tye reached back and grabbed my hand placing it on his butt.

"Get in there nigga. Use them fingers."

And as he asked I did. Taking to two fingers I carefully with eased press them against him forcing them in. With the assist of my fingers my tongue was able to enter him and have a look around.

"Fuck nigga that shit feel good."

He said as he deepened his arch. Tye gripped the sheets as tight as he could as he clinched his teeth. I was exploring his anal canal like a exhibitionist. Driving my tongue in and out of him. My face damn near soak. Mixed with my saliva and his sweet nectar my taste buds tingling with sensation. Giving him just enough finger action to go along with my guess incredible tongue action. Tye reached back and grabbed the back of my head forcing me deeper in between his hills cakes.
Moaning out he began to throw his ass back on my tongue. Hell yea I thought. I was the man for the first time.

"Fuck bae gimme that dick."

He weeps. Pulling my head away I stood to my feet. Whipping my face cause, it was soaked.

"Tye I want to do this the right way."

"What you mean?"

"You got a condom?"

"Damn Chris. For real you don't trust me?!"

"No glove no love."

"Fuck I ain't got one."

He said. I examined my room thinking of where I could find some rubber. Then it hit me Anton room. Dashing out the room I ran to his room and checked his night stand. He was pack with all kinds of sizes. What a clever way to hide that you come in SHORT demand. As if he was bigger than me. Snatching a condom, I return back to my room with Tye laying on his back gingering himself.

"Shit real tight. You ready?"

"Yea...I guess."

I said nervously walking over to the bed holding the condom I. My hand like a retard.

"I'll put it on for you."

He said sitting up and taking the condom. Ripping the wrapping he pulled out the condom. Fitting it on me he adjusts it to my length. It was a snug fit. Then I felt warmth. Looking down Tyrese was in full beast mode sucking on my dick. My head felt back because it felt like heaven.

"Damn Tye fuck."

I said as my knee began to buckle, and I was losing my balance.

"Hold on nigga...not yet."

He said catching me. Laying back on the bed I got on my knees on the bed and position myself at his hole. I was so excited I I pressed in him with force.

"Shit Chris damn! Wait hold up!"

He shouted pushing me back.

"Bae you got to go slow. ease that shit in there."

I felt like he was my sexy sex we teacher giving me a one on one lesson on how to plow your first man. Trying it again but with ease I pushed up in him. His hole slowly inch by inch accepting my vain popping member.

"Got damn you big nigga fuck!"

Tye groaned. I feed him every inch of me until his ass was snugged and pressed against the base of my penis.

"Mm... now start with slow strokes."

He conducted. Pulling back as carefully as possible. Just enough as it tugged on his hole then pushing back up in him to hear him breath heavy. I repeated this motion trying to get a good rhythm. Tye mouth hung open as well as mines. Both feeling the pleasure of the most pleasurable experience. Tyrese eyes rolled to the back of his head as he played with my nipples.

"Damn Tye. Fuck you tight."

I expressed. Now with a slow and steady rhythm Tyrese was starting to adjust and get use to my dick. My strokes began to relax his hole and as he relaxes I started to uplift the tempo in my stroke. Now at a steady upbeat I was now fucking Tyrese as if he was my bitch.

"Fuck Chris damn! Bae you deep in me."

He winced as he hungers his head back in pleasure. I was pumping in and out using my penis as a massage tool stroking his insides.
Damn was all that was running through my mind. Tyrese man pussy felt so good on my dick I wanted to lay in it and never pull out.

"Damn bae fuck that shit!"

Tyrese moaned out enjoying this escapade. As he spoked sexually to me I picked up my speed. Before long I was like a jackhammer drilling deep inside him. Tyrese legs was reaching for the ceiling and shaking like crazy as he held me close and moaned in my ear.

"This your shit nigga."

"Hell yea! It's so good!"

I said as I pushed my lips against his lips. I didn't care I could be with Tyrese forever I didn't want nobody else but____

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"