XV

I can really say the party was great. We got back home late, but I really like it. Carlson lighten up and Mat seem like a sweet girl. I think she kind of link on to me as her friend against my will, but I think I can keep her around. What wasn't cool was the fact that I haven't spoken to Tyrese since that night. He hasn't answered my calls or even texted me since that night. Wow what a way to really start off a relationship. I stretched out across the couch and began to play mortal kombat x.

" nigga you always playing on the damn game!"

"No I'm not you always hogging it!"

"Man shut up stupid. I wanna watch Tv."

"Well go in your room you do have one in there."

I said dismissing him away. Jumping in his feelings quick Anton leap in the air and landed on top of me. Grabbing the pillow, he swung catching me across my head. I hate when he wants to try to play fight with me. Anton never plays right and he slicks like to slide in actual punches as if he low key had a problem with me.

"Anton stop you so annoying!"

"Fight back then nigga."

He responded as he kept up his taunting. Luckily, he came to a yield when his phone began to ring. I took the time to go outside. I need to contact Tyrese. And see if he was ok.

"Tyrese please pick up the phone."

I talked to myself as I place the phone to my ear. The phone rung and rung but still I end up at his voice mail. Damn Tye what are you doing? I was beginning to worry about him. Scared that he got caught up in something bad. He might show up to school tomorrow I thought to myself hoping that he would. Walking back into the house I went to my room and laid down. Retreating to my dreams of me and Tyrese I drifted off to sleep praying Tomorrow Tyrese will surface.

3:00 am

I was woken from my sleep, the house quite, but my phone was vibrating crazy. Checking it Tyrese was calling me. What the fuck?! Its three and now he wanna pip up. Wow Tye

"Hello?!"

I cleared my voice to speak.

"Open your window."

"Tyrese you been gone for the last__."

The call end... Did this nigga like really hang up on me? I got out the bed and walked over to my window. Pulling up the shades Tyrese was standing there with a smile. I didn't see what was funny. I unlatched the hook and pushed up the window. Helping him up in the room I walked back over and sat down wanting for his reason for disappearing.

"Bruh why you look like that?"

"Maybe because you dip after the party and not returning my phone calls or texts."

"Ok I was busy."

"Busy doing what?!"

"Bruh Chris chill with that shit for real."

He said getting a little frustrated with me questioning him but I was pissed and worried.

"I'm tired as fuck."

He said beginning to strip out of his clothes. I was confused to what was happening like did he forget his best friend was down the hall.

"Tye what are you doing?!"

I whispered loudly to him.

"What I'm bout to lay down."

"Umm Anton is down the hall. He comes in my room every morning for school to wake me up. He will see you."

"Well I'm not trying to hide."

He said stepping out his shorts and getting in the bed. I couldn't do this right now. If Anton wakes up to see Tyrese in my room, he will flip and have a baby and I do mean he will have the baby. Tyrese yet and still laid there with no a care in his body. I know we supposed to be a together but on the low and this not on the low.

"Tye we__."

"I want some ass and I'm not going anywhere until I get it."

"Damn is that all you see when you see me."

"We can be more but you are playing because you scared of what people think."

He replied making a pop shot back at me.

"Man look...we can sit here and argue but I missed you and I'm tired. So you gonna get in this bed or not?"

I stood there trying not to go against my feelings right then. Even though I was pissed with I was still so happy that he was here with me.

"Bae look Ima make it up to you tomorrow promise."

"Yea... yea... Whatever"

I replied sitting down on the bed. Sitting up straight Tyrese scooted behind me. Kissing me on the shoulder he eased my shirt over my head.

"See them nipples happy to see me."

"Tye I don't__."

"Uh uh...shut up."

He said as he sucks on my neck.

"Damn you hard baby."

He said as he tugged and caressed my wood. Tyrese had a firm grip as he jacked me off. Pulling my shorts off I sat there naked in Tyrese clutches as he stroked me. My head was laid back as he played me like and instrument.

"That shit feel good?"

"Yes"

"You gon bust for me?!"

"Yes"

"Say yes daddy."

"Fuck yes daddy"

I wept softly. Tyrese was jacking the hell out of my dick and I could barely contain myself. Sucking my neck playing with my nipple he was going for a touchdown.

"Ah fuck Tye... I'm cum__!"

Tyrese put his hand over my mouth as he jacked me faster. I groaned into his hand trying not to be loud. Squirming like a fish trying to get him to let me go. Fuck I shot out a big load. It almost touched my TV.

"Ah fuck nigga! Shit!"

Tyrese grunted bracing me up against him he humped me a lil then stop. Feeling something shooting up my back he busted a nut too.

"Damn bae that was a fat nut."

He said breathing a little heavy. Giving a moment, I got up and went to the bathroom to get a hot towel. Cleaning myself then cleaning Tyrese. I didn't even care anymore I laid in the bed in his arm and we went to sleep.