XVIII

"Come over to my house tonight?"

Was Tye serious. He wanted me to sneak out and go over his house, as bad as I wanted to I couldn't. I was too scared, and Anton would be all over me.

"Tye I can't. That's running a risk. Ant will know I'm gone."

"No he won't he leaving over to shamya place tonight. So while he laying up in her pussy you can be over there with me. With no interruptions."

"I know but I'm not sure about that."

"Bruh come on bae...I wanna chill tonight."

Tye said sitting back in the sofa. He was a dare devil for real but wasn't all that daring.

"Why you got to be scary all the time?"

"Do you not know who your best friend is?!"

"Do you remember he yo brother? Fuck what he got to say."

"Yea OK...you are tripping I can't."

I stood up and proceed to the door. Reaching out Tyrese grabbed my hand.

"Damn do you like always hiding in the shadow scared of yo brother?"

"Homosexuality is not a praised thing around here."

"Then why the fuck you gay then?"

"Because...because... I don't know."

"Fuck you do!"

"Fuck you do what?!"

Anton asked walking into the living room.

"Fuck yall two niggas in here fighting for?"

I looked at Tyrese confused. Not knowing what to say.

"Man Chris ass owe me money for buying his lunch the other day. I was about to meat check his ass."

"Bruh you gay! Anyway fuck him yo I seen these two firm bitches walking down the street. I bet them hoes down to fuck, shit a nigga trying to fuck some be for shamya pull up."

"Shit me too nigga. Ain't no legs round here anyway."

Tyrese said cutting his eyes at me. Like was he serious you gonna throw shots at me. I could of chin check his ass right there.

"Bruh aye shit let's go shamya be pulling in another hour or two. Long enough to beat one out in one of them bitches stomach."

"Damn yall really just some natural born asses."

"Man nigga shut up! Yo punk ass can't sling ya lil meat for a bitch anyway."

"Hell nah bruh Ant nigga you stupid."

Tyrese said laughing at his insult to me. I slammed the door as they walked out. Talking about my dick, my dick not little. It's bigger than yours nigga. Fuck you mean, I'm just can't believe Tye just tried me like that and then turn and leave. Damn shit maybe it's for the best. I feel as though I am getting all worked up over him and, yet I can't come out the close and be real with myself. I stretched out on the couch and turn on some cartoons. Why not drown my sorrows in a bunch of animated show who single handedly undermine racism and promote violence to minors? I gazed at the TV for a while then figuring I'll go take a shower and take a nap. I took a cold shower cause out the blue I got hot and horny damn our bodily hormones and emotions. Walking in my room I unwrapped my towel from my waist and laid across the bed in the buff.

"Damn"

I said to myself seeing that I was getting hard just from the brushing against my sheets. I needed to bust one. So, sitting up in my bed I rubbed and tugging at myself. Thinking about Tyrese I didn't even last three minutes. My energy was depleted, and I fell off to sleep.

Waking up some hours later I heard mama and pops in the other room giggling. I love when they were laughing and other time he would be complaining on how he the man and he should be taking care of us. Like we know and we understand.

"Finally he awoke...how you sleep baby?"

Mama asked me as walked through the door to see them sitting beside each other on the bed.

"Good I guess...where Anton?"

"You know he went over Shamya house. Boy that girl knows she love her some him."

"Somebody need to because he need to get out my house."

Pops said joking around.

"Well what yall got plan this evening?"

"O lord Mama got to go back to the hospital. Doing an all nighter. Sorry I'm just on break had to come and make sure this big head takes his medicine and had supper."

"Ma don't know body say supper anymore its 2015 catch up."

"Boy hush...that's why y'all kids sound crazy and slow now. Y'all done lost ya good vocabulary."

Mama clowned on me mushing me in the head.

"Let me gone and get up out of here. The last thing I need is that damn Ms. Smith Beeping me."

" OK well I'm about to go for a jog right quick. I'll be back in a few."

I told them hugging my mama and running back to my room. Stepping outside I put my ear buds in my ear and started up the street. Jogging through this crisp breeze felt good. And blasting me some good inspirational music was like amplifying me to run for miles on miles. Then something hit me Tye haven't texted or called me since he left earlier with Ant. Hmm was he that mad at me? Can't be...wait would he really cheat on me and slept with them girls?

Feeling a little worried I quickly texted him. But he wasn't relying in the normal timely manner he does. Then I called him back to back praying and hoping he would answer. But each time it went to his voicemail.

"Dammit Tyrese what is you doing?"

He really couldn't be this mad at me could he? Playing the defense for my own feelings this wasn't something I do the last thing I need is to be seeking over his house just for anybody to see and find out that I'm a closet gay. Gay bashing is something serious are here in my neighborhood. Wait a minute...

"Calm down Chris just think. You already out Tyrese don't stay to far from your house. Just run over and check and see what he up to. Okay it off as if you were just in the neighborhood and you was jogging through and just stopped by. That's all he will open the door and he will be standing there shirtless in his favorite gym shorts free balling waiting on you. You run in and get a quick but and then you go home. Its simple."

Well at least in my head this sound good. Turning down on his street I jogged up his driveway up to his door. Woah my heart started to race. But I'm here now. I rang the doorbell three times and waited. The open slowly opened and Tyrese was standing there just like I was picturing. So far so good.

"Ok ummm...and you here why?"

"To see you. You don't like me now."

"Umm no just trying to see why you here."

"Because I thought about what you said. So I'm here can I come in?"

I said pushing him in the house walking in. Giving him a kiss wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Bruh Chris nah you got to go."

Said pushing me off him.

"No... because I know you don't want me to go."

"Nah bruh for real you got to go it's not a good time."

"Why Tye because you was just mad at me earlier and now you don't want me here like Tye what's good?"

I asked confused to why____

"Bae what the fuck you doing!"

Really...

g: sjy