V

I couldn't even think right. I was so zoned out that I forgot we had pulled up at my grandmas. As usual, everybody here. All the aunt's uncles and cousins. Yes, I have a big family. Getting out I help ma with pops walking the driveway. As Anton sat on the front porch with our other cousins and Shamya.

"Excuse me yall not gonna help. Yall see them help her."

Shamya said fussing at Anton and the other referring to my ma pushing my dad. Then popping Anton in the chest he jumped up to help. Helping get him up the steps he pushed him into the house.

"Hey Christian."

Shamya said giving me a hug.

"I heard you didn't make it to church you OK."

"Yes, I was just a little sick this morning."

"Yea sick in the head."

"Not shut up stop being rude. For I tell your grandma."

" man, what she going to do to me?"

"I don't know...let's find out GRANDMA!!!"

I started to laugh as Shamya shot off into the house and Anton was running behind her trying to stop her. Walking in the house was filled. Going through the usual hey and how you been. I found my Lil corner and sat and put my earbuds in. Listening to Raise the Bar by Tamar Braxton I was thinking about Tyrese. I couldn't believe I almost got caught but it was all worth it. But wait! He ate my nut! Like what the hell?! I smiled to myself feeling special cause he was really showing a whole other side of him. Then my phone beeped, and it was a text from a number I didn't know.

Unknown: Aye what you doing?

Me: umm...who is this?

Unknown: it's Tye.

How the hell he got my number.

Me: umm how you get my number.

Unknown: I took it out Anton phone last night. What are you doing?

Me: nothing just sitting here bored. Ready to go home. What are you doing?

Unknown: laying in yo bed.

Me: Why?

Unknown: cause I miss you and I'm hard.

Me: Really?! After what you did earlier. I'm surprised.

Then a minute later a picture popped up. I opened it and it was his dick on hard with my favorite boxer briefs hanging off them.

Me: umm why you got my briefs?

Unknown: Cause I'm about to fuck your draws.

Me: excuse me huh?!

Unknown: IMA fuck yo draws and bust all over them.

Me: OK you tripping Tye put my shorts down.

Unknown: gimme five minutes.

Me: five minutes for what?

But he never replied. What the hell was he talking about? Shaking my thoughts, it was time to eat and I was hungry. Grandma threw down we had macaroni and cheese, green, cornbread, fried chicken, ham, dressing, mash potatoes, green beans, corn, gravy, peach cobbler, fried catfish, spinach, meatloaf and apple pie. That's what I mean by some good old soul food. Ain't no cooking like your grandma cooking. Everybody was stuffing their faces. Making my plate I went back to my little corner and dove into my plate. While I was destroying my platter my phone beep from a text. Check to see a picture was sent I opened it to my favorite briefs being drenched in an awfully large amount of seminal fluids. Without chewing I swallowed a fork full of greens. Choking I gagged dropping my phone scrambling for my drink. Turning up the can the greens was flushed on down my throat.

"You OK boy?!"

My aunt on my dad side asked.

"Ye... ye... Yea food went down the wrong pipe."

"By the looks, whatever was on that phone cause it to go down the wrong hole."

Mentioning my phone, I realize it wasn't in my hand anymore. I looked over and saw my little cousin Kora reaching for it. I quickly snatched it up. Everybody stared at me like I was tripping off drugs. I just walked out the door. I needed to get some fresh air. I wasn't ready for that. Walking to the car I went and sat on the hood of the car and checked my messages. Tyrese had sent another message after the picture.

Tyrese: I told you I was gonna fuck yo draws.

Me: Tye you just made me cause a seen.

Tyrese: how?!

Me: I open the picture to see this and I choked on some greens.

Tyrese: Well my bad bruh...what you doing?

Me: I'm outside I had to walk out. What are you doing?

Tyrese: waiting for you to come back. I want some more. That shit tasted good.

Me: OK Tye you are moving too fast you not even gay. And I'm not.

Tyrese: bruh...chill you don't have to lie I know you gay. Hell I knew you been gay for a good minute.

Wow, so he knew all this time. Well, that put things in perspective. But why suddenly now you doing this?

Me: how long you knew?

Tyrese: for the longest. That's why I trip with you so much. I peep you checking me out. I'm not gonna front I been feeling you too.

I was ready to melt. Tyrese just told me he has been feeling me. Like is the gay gods watching this?

Me: so you are gay.

Tyrese: nope I'm just Tyrese. And I like to fuck.

Me: do Anton know?

Tyrese: no...and he doesn't have too.

Just then I heard my ma yelling goodbyes. Looking up from my phone she was pushing dad down the steps and Anton was racing in my direction.

Me: OK let's talk later Anton coming.

Tyrese: ight.

I quickly jumped down putting my phone away as Anton ran up and put me in a headlock.

"Anton stop you play too much!"

"Man nigga stop being a pussy...SHIT!"

Anton the shouted. Letting me go I leaned up and he was rubbing his head. Looking to ma had gone upside his head. I help dad into the car and then got in. The drive home was long finally pulling up I was anxious to see Tyrese. Helping pops into the house and into his bed. Mama collapsed in the chair on the side of the bed. Hurry to my room I opened it and Tyrese was gone. Where could he have gone? I tried to text him, but he didn't reply and when I call he never answer. I was confused about where he went. Figuring that I was just tripping I undressed and laid down. Dozing off to sleep cause that food will make you sleepy. I awoke later that evening. Ma was gonna to work and pop was sleeping with TV watching him. Walking into the living room Anton was on the ps4 playing Madden.

"Fuck you want punk?"

He asked as soon as I sat down.

"Nothing can I just sit here?!"

"No...no punk niggas allowed."

Before I could respond, the doorbell rang. Getting up the check who it was I looked through the peephole to see who it was. It was Tyrese. Smiling I opened the door and to my surprise, he was not alone.