XVI

Can I say we really dating? Yes? No? Well whatever it feels like it. me Tyrese was a non-stop bundle of sexual nature. He was doing things to me I thought I would never do in a million years. Something like this only happen in dreams. But Tyrese was live and tangible. I just hate that we were still covering it up. Especially when Anton came around. Like this morning Anton was out washing mama car and me and Tye was in a steamy and hot sex session he was deep inside me. I was moaning like a porn star as he mounted me and thrust deep into my temple. my hands stretched out gripping the sheets, I was biting a nearby pillow. Striking me across my rump Tye was giving me all his best work until Anton came jiggling my door knob. Glade I locked it but damn he messed everything up. Well it really didn't stop Tyrese... he still was trying dig in while me and Anton argued at the door.

"Man nigga you heard from Tye?!"

"No... isn't that your friend?"

"Fuck you getting smart with."

Anton said pushing up against the door.

"I'm not I'm just saying. I don't know where is"

Even though he was standing on the other side of the door. Anton looked me up and down wondering why I was hiding behind the door.

"Nigga why you are hiding for what you doing?"

Awe dang now he starring to get suspicious think Chris think...

"What you think...I was kind of in the middle of something before you knocked."

"Like what?"

I can't believe I bout to say this.

"I was watching porn..."

"Ew nigga really!!"

Anton saying jumping back with a smile. I knew it would be a joke for him, but I couldn't risk him coming in my room.

"You nasty bruh! Bet you in there watching that gay porn."

"Anton chill with that I'm not gay!"

"Yea whatever nigga. You gross bruh!"

"Like you never did it before."

"Nope I stay with a hoe on my dick."

"Well good for you...can you go now!"

"Don't try to rush me off nigga because you wanna beat yo meat. You should have got Ol girl number from that party."

This was going into a never-ending conversation. I glade back over my shoulder and saw Tyrese was no longer there. Turning my head, I looked and saw the window was open and his clothes were gone. Damn Anton!

" Bruh you mad pussy I__."

"Aye Where everybody at?!"

Damn I knew it. That was Tyrese calling from the living room. Save by the bell but cock blocked by your sibling.

"Hell yea bruh where you been? Ight go play with yo lil meat fruit cake"

I rolled my eyes and slammed the door. I was annoyed I didn't even get to nut. My life sucked I swear the gay gods do not like me.

Giving myself time I threw on some sweats and walked over to my dad room to check on him. Today I guess he was feeling a lil better he was sitting on the side of his bed.

"Ayo pops how you feeling?"

"Like a damn vegetable just sitting here."

"Well you are moving so I won't say you are."

"Christian please not now. Your mother back yet?!"

"No sir she texted me earlier and said she won't be off til eight today."

"Damn I need my medicine the pharmacy close at seven."

"Well I can hit Shamya and see if she would take me I'll go get it for you."

"If she can that would be great. Where your big head brother?"

"Up the hall."

"Go tell him to come here."

I turn and walked up the hall. Anton and Tye was sitting at the table playing cards. Talking about some go fish.

"Ant pops want you?"

"Man for what?!"

"I don't know go see what he wants."

I said looking down at my phone wondering who was this strange number calling my phone. I was a missed call by an unknown number. I just call them back I thought as I sat down at the table in Anton spot.

"You sitting too far."

Tyrese said with a smirk. Licking them thick lips. Damn I wanted to jump across on him. I blushed a lil trying not to show it.

"Why you jumped out the window?!"

"Because I knew He wouldn't leave, Why You want me to come back?"

"Yea...I did__"

"Move stupid we playing a damn game!"

Anton shouted walking back in the room. Damn I needed to get Tyrese alone. I couldn't keep control of my bodily urges for him. I sat in the chair next to him and sat back with my arms folded.

"Chris you my Good luck?!"

I started blushing Anton look at us crazy. I knew he had something stupid to say. Then the doorbell rang. Jumping up I walked over and peeped out the window. It was Kivon. I was kind of happy to see him since our last in counter. Not in a sexual way but he seems nice and he was flirty with me.

"Sup Yall!"

"Hey.."

"Sup Ki!"

Tyrese sounded all ghetto speaking.

"Hey...Ant."

"Yea...sup bruh"

Ant spoked dryly as he stuck his head down in his hand of cards. Kivon stood there with a stretched look on his face. I did to wondering why he was so dry to him.

"Yo Ant you never...got back at me about the other night?! Remember?"

"Yea...I had things come up, so I figured you was cool about it."

"Really? Yea... Yea you good."

I'm so lost right now. Why was Ant so stern with him? By the way Kivon was looking he was pissed about it.

"Aye Ant everything good?"

Tyrese asked seeming confused to what was going on too.

"Its nothing...me and Ki had some shit going on while you were gone."

"Oh for real lil__."

"Nothing now. Its nothing now can we just get back to this damn game?"

Anton said sounding annoyed in his voice. Wow you are talking about some serious backward tension in a room. You would need a power drill for this. Kivon seeming pissed off turned and walked out the door. Jumping in his car he rode off. Wow he didn't even say bye. Now all I wanted to know what happened while we were away?