LUV: Listen

"Listen. Understand. Validate. That's luv."
-Will Smith

[part one]

July 20
10:50am

Cobe pulled Cole's face close by his chin, pecking him on the lips a few times. "You nasty for kissing me before I brush my teeth." Cole said, in a sexy morning voice.

"You nasty for not brushing your teeth after sucking my dick." Cole smiled at the comeback, and threw the blankets off of himself. "Shut up. Yo nasty ass wore me out. Couldn't do shit else but pass out."

"Hell yeah." Cobe mumbled to himself watching Cole's naked ass and back flex as he walked out of the room. His phone rang moments later showing Cecil's contact.

cobe- what up?

cecil- you at the loft? Cole ain't answering his phone.

cobe- yeah, i'm here. He prolly still sleep, lemme go check.

Cobe got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom, knocking on the door. "Ayo, Cole, you up? Cecil on the phone!" he yelled quickly before Cole could even fix his mouth to say any out of pocket shit while Cecil could hear. He opened the door and put Cecil on speaker phone.

Cole- bro, what you want so damn early?

Cecil- im heading over in a minute. I got something I want you and Cobe help with.

Cole- what

And in typical Cecil fashion, instead of answering the question, he hung up.

"Yo, he annoying as fuck."

"Damn, niggas always hanging up on you." Cobe teased and laughed in Cole's face before closing the door behind him. "We prolly only got like five minutes before he get here, knowing him!" Cobe yelled before exiting the room, going to the guest bathroom on the lower level of the loft.

Not long after, Cecil unlcoked the door to his late father's loft and entered followed by Cheyenne, C3 and Sadé who wanted to spend more time with her new friend. Not even having to call them out, Cole came jogging down the stairs in nike shorts and a hoodie and Cobe walked out the guest bathroom shirtless.

"Uncle Cole!" C3 yelled, running towards his favorite uncle who picked him up and swung him around. "What's up little man, how you doing?"

"Ehh, i'm alright." the little boy said, shrugging his small shoulders. He rushed off into the nearest guest bedroom and set up his game system.

"How you feeling, Cobe?" Cecil immediately asked after leaving Chey and Sadé in the living room. He looked him deep in the depths of his soul looking for any detection of sadness or anger. "I'm aight. Why?"

"What do you mean 'why'? Yo life ain't nothing but a hood telenovela. It's a whole lot, actually. And after what happened at Dame house, you checked out mad quick."

"Exactly. I'm good." Cecil left it alone changing his focus from Cobe to Cole who was sitting at the table engrossed in the game he was playing on his phone.  "Hello." He looked him up and down. "And what's up with you?"

"Nothing." Cole responded in monotone.

"You sure?"

"Yes, is this what you wanted us to do today? Have a therapy session?" Cole lowkey snapped.

Cecil rolled his eyes at the two men. "Actually, the person who needs a therapy session is Dame. Now I know y'all selfish asses ain't notice, but Dame been going thru it recently. And if you lames didn't notice he still hasn't slacked on being there for any of us even with all his own shit going on. I want us to do something for him. So, let's throw him a party." He smiled big, showing off all his big sparkly whites.