4K

August 4 (the next day)
[if u already read it, sorry I had to rewrite! ]

READ IT AGAIN 👹

Cobe:"Mmm, shit baby

Cobe:
"Mmm, shit baby." Cole moaned into my ear while I  was over him. He pulled his hands from the side of him and put one on his neck. He furrowed his brows, but tightened my grip making him moan louder. "Fuck." I whispered, my rhythm get slower and rougher. I could feel my dick in hit his prostate and his back arched.

"Yeah, nigga. Take that shit." I mumbled, putting a thumb into his mouth. He sucked it and looking me in my eyes while I kept up the pace inside of him. Then he flipped me over and held the bottom of my back down while he slammed into me. "Oh my god!" I yelled into the pillow I had my face buried in. "Take me daddy." He moaned sloppily making me chuckle, making him smile too. That smile was wiped away when I pulled his cheeks apart and slammed into his ass like he had done something to me. A mix of a whine and a moan escaped his mouth.

"What's gotten into you?" He asked, smiling at me. We were laying on our backs on the bed. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I ain't know you was freaky like that. I like it." He said, chuckling. He rolled over on his stomach and placed his lips on mine. Our eyes connected when he lifted up resting on his elbows.

"And you?." I asked him, looking at his face.

"Shit, a night in the pen will do that to a nigga." He just laid back, watching me as I gathered my things for a shower.

"You a fool, nigga." I said monotone, looking at my phone again like I had been all night.

"You waiting for a call or sumn, Cobe?"

"You 'on wanna hear about it." I replied, scrolling through my notifications again.

"Nah, believe or not, I care about what you care about." He looked over at me. "I'm serious, what's wrong?"

I sighed heavily, not really wanting to tell him.  "I'm worried... about Mo."

We made eye contact and he quietly sucked his teeth, but I still heard it, even over the music we had playing so my new nosey ass neighbor wouldn't hear us smashing.

"Why?"

"He was supposed to come over yesterday. He never showed up and I haven't heard from him. Like at all."

"Is that weird?"

"If it wasn't I wouldn't be worried 'bout it."

"You don't think he just ghosting you?"

Now it was my turn to suck my teeth. I rolled my eyes and went back to scrolling through my phone. "Why don't you call him?"

"I'm not dense, Cole, damn." I deadpanned the wall, "I been calling non fucking stop. And texting and DMing him on his socials. And nothing."