4. and i wonder if u know...

| jah, 26|

August 17, 20225 pm

August 17, 2022
5 pm

[]
On the same sheets Lonnie fixed onto Cole's bed, Jemaika laid, caressing Cole's bare chest. Running her fingers over the black ink that was starting to fade. "When are you gonna tell me what these letters mean?" She asked curiously.

"I'm not." He smirked.

"It's a secret?"

"I wouldn't call it a secret."

"So, you just don't wanna tell me then."

"I haven't told anyone. And I don't need to."

"I can get it out of you." She challenged. In a matter of moments, he was inside of her and she was sucking on his neck, moaning.

"Fuck, hol'on." Cole hissed. "I don't want Lonnie to hear us."

"Well if he don't wanna hear maybe he should leave." She said, not slowing down at all.

"You really ruining the mood baby. Just be a lil quieter like damn. That's my friend."

"Its only awkward if you fucking him tooooo." She sang with a wildly facetious laugh at the end. She paused, quiet and unmoving, staring him in the eyes. "You got something you wanna say?" She crawled up over him, putting her face closer to his, lining her eyes up with his eyes. He didn't respond with anything but an irritated huff. She lowered her face and kissed him on the mouth. "I'mma get my nigga frank on yo ass if i find out you be fucking yo friends."

"What his soft ass gone do to me?"

"Just put your hands on this soft ass and stop thinking about other niggas." She kissed his neck. "Just be quiet while this nigga..." She trailed off, moving down his body until she heard footsteps in the hallway. "What the Fuck?!" She mumbled, sitting up at the soft knock on the bedroom door.

"Can I come in?" Lonnie asked through the closed door. "I just wanted to know if y'all was hungry. I ordered some Soul Food from down the street."

"Thanks, we'll be down." Cole answered.

"So I can't come in? What y'all doing in there?"

Jemaika sighed, grabbing her panties from the edge of the bed. Cole laughed at both J and Lonnie.

"Mind your business dude."

"The food getting cold."

"Then put it in the damn oven Johnny." J complained.

"It's" he laughed, "it's Lonnie." He smiled on the other end of the door, you could hear it in his voice.

"His name is Lonnie." Cole smirked at Jemaika. She huffed. "You gotta relax boo. He's a big fan of you so be nice."