Flipped It

Sitting in the parking lot across the street from the church, Cole and Cobe share a blunt in silence. The gentle tone of Erykah Badu's voice danced over their ears and intoxicated their minds. Her words spoke of love, freedom, the breaking down of walls by not tearing them down, but by standing up to them. Breaking down walls by realizing you were always greater than the barrier.

"God.... I gotta ask you..." Cobe started. "Like... how you feelin'?"

"I mean, I'm straight. Everything's good B."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... I mean...you good too right?"

"Yeah. I'm okay."

There's a silence that comes over the truck then. A very loud silence.

"But like. How you feelin' about what we been doin'?" Cobe looked over at Cole reading him.

"Ion know. I mean it's cool or whateva."

"Yeah"

The loud silence takes over again, this time it was broken by Cole.

"You know it was better than whateva it's just new for me aight."

Cole noticed that Cobes cheeks were flushed and smiled.

"Yeah, this new for me too."

"You been with guys before."

"But I've never been nervous about it though. This shit weird."

"Why? It's just me."

"Yeah."

After a few more minutes of loud silence, Cole finished off the second blunt. He looked over at Cobe and reached is hand over resting it on Cobe's thigh.
His hand is still until he mustered up the courage to give motion to it. The closer he got to his friend's clothed penis, the volume of his heart beat increased. 

Cobe, knowing Cole's intentions, covered Cole's hand with his stopping him from going any further.

Cole knows what the vibe is. He knows what Cobe wants. But Cobe is afraid of taking it too far. Cole isn't gay and before the other night, he's never let Cobe touch him the way he did.

How far is he willing to go? Is what Cobe is thinking to himself. Maybe I should just let him do it. If he changes his mind, he'll stop and I'll just pretend nothing ever happened.

With that thought, Cobe removed his hand from Cole's and rested his arm on the arm rest between them.

Cole turns his attention back to Cobe's lap and proceeds moving his hand up his thigh. Once his palm was rested on a clothed penis he makes eye contact with his friend.

Cole begins the motion of rubbing Cobe's dick causing Cobe to adjust himself in his seat.

——
Cobe POV

I don't want to initiate anything because if things go left, I don't want him to blame me. Everything has to be on his terms.

Once he starts to rub on my dick, I get a funny feeling in my stomach. Like how I felt the first time someone touched my dick or like the first time I was kissed. God knows this isn't even close to being my first time. Im a hoe. So what's different about this time?

I was broken away from my thoughts when I felt Cole's hand touch my bare penis.

"Shit." I mumbled. I wonder if this is the first time he's seen another nigga's dick.

He rubs the tip with his thumb and I'm already oozing precum. He wipes it with his forefinger and rubs it up and down my length. While rubbing my dick, Cole hasn't once looked up at me. I can't tell if he's nervous or just mesmerized by the shit so I use my finger to lift his chin up in my direction. I just needed to see his face and read his eyes, I needed to know what he was thinking.

He locks eyes with me and bites down on his bottom lip. That's all I needed to know. I let his chin go and he leans his head lower and licks the tip.

I'm squirming in my seat now because SHIT.

He's swirling his tongue around my head paying special attention to my opening. Then he goes down on it.

"Mm fuuuuh" I'm trying my best not emasculate him by pushing his head down. I just want him to go deeper, I need to feel that thing that hangs in your throat rubbing against my head.

As if he could read my mind, Cole started deep throating me. The nigga starts gagging on my shit and comes up for air. He avoids my eyes while he's wiping his mouth and catching his breath. He's embarrassed.

"Damn baby, you bout to make me cum, fuck" I grab my own dick and start tugging on it while I pull Cole in for a kiss. While sucking on my tongue, he swats my hand away from my dick replacing it with his. We kiss until I cum in his hand.

"Shit, Cole."

"I know" he says shaking his head in disbelief of what he just did.

I chuckle making him laugh and we just smile to ourselves while cleaning up our mess. With that, I put the truck in gear and we head back to the hotel.