DAMN.

Cobe POV

Hours have passed since Cobe visited Lonnie in the hospital. He and Cole rest on terrace of Cole's loft.

Per Cole's request, Cobe is telling the events of last nights incident.

"Wait, that nigga on your porch was Mo?"

"Mhm"

"Wait, the nigga that shot yo friend is Mo?"

"Mhm."

"Damn."

"What?"

"I think.."

"Spit it out nigga. My nerves is bad nah."

"Aight but..."

"Cole"

"Shit, he fuckin my ex Cobe"

"Jill? How you know that shit?"

"I saw him on her insta. Dame told me they been together at least a month." He said pulling up the photo on Instagram.

"We was still together a month a go."

Cole raised his brow. I pass him the blunt and I lean back in my seat.

"Yo..."

"Hm?"

"That shit crazy. 'member I told you he pulled a gun on me right?" He nods his head in acknowledgment. "He was mad cuz he found out I was fucking someone he had history with. Fuckin hypocrite. Whole time he had a whole bitch he was fuckin"

"Aye she ain't no bitch. C'mon Cobe."

"My bad."

Cobe grabs his phone off the table and starts scrolling through his contacts. Cole is close enough to Cobe to see his screen.

"What you doin?"

"I'm callin that nigga." He says nonchalantly.

"Don't do that shit Cobe."

But the phone was already ringing.

"Put it on speaker." Cole whispered.

*phone call*

"What Kwabe?"

"Wassup Mo?"

"Shit. You need sumn?" His voice is low, he sounds bothered, but by something other than this particular phone call.

"Nah, I'm just checkin on you? Did you get to-"

"Don't call me with that bullshit Kwabe. What you want?"

"What you mean I'm ju-"

"Aye, if you don't need nothin, I got shit to do."

"I do need something from you though baby."

"I aintcha baby no more remember? You made ya choice, right?"

"I did."

"You wastin my time."

"Why were you fucking some ho while you were fucking me? You gave me hell for messing with other people and-"

"What the fuck you talkin 'bout Kwabe? Ion even fuck bitches no mo!"

"He'll nah, now you on that bullshit."

"Cross my heart nigga. It was only you. I ain't been with nobody since either."

"Lyin ass,I saw-"

"Look. Ion care what you saw Kwabena. You was my baby, the only man I ever gave my heart to and you constantly ripped that shit up! All I wanted from you was consistency and loyalty, I poured my heart out to you and you still couldn't leave that bitch ass nigga alone. I wanted YOU. That's it, that's all. I fuckin hate how you carry ya self Kwabe, you worth so much more than that."

"Mo-" Before I could say anything else, he hung up.

Damn, did he just say...