19. You've got to learn

A/N:

_____

_____

[Colin Adebanjo, 22]

August 25
Around 8pm

Cole came back in to the main area of the club as Cheyenne walked away from a very pale and unstable Cecil who was yelling at her.

"Aye, don't be telling at her." Cole commented, not gathering any information before doing so.

"Leave me alone." C complained as Cole got closer to him, he pushed him into the wall, making him stumble. "The fuck you punch me like that for punk?" He yelled, still holding tissue to his draining nose, "Do you know that I will fuck yo li'l small ass up?!" He shoved him again.

The older brother fell to the floor after unsuccessfully catching himself. He let out a cry of anguish before rising and quickly retreating to the bathroom while Cole continued yelling at him.

"It's okay, Cole. Damn, calm down." Cheyenne commented, lowkey annoyed by the days events herself. Cole ignored her and followed him to the bathroom.

Cecil was in a stall with the door wide open. He was up against the wall crying quietly. He tried closing the stall door when he saw the main door open, but, Cole caught it and held it open, looking at his brother.

He stared at his big brother before stepping back to sit on the sink. He exhaled. "I'on know what the fuck you going through?" Cole questioned, "But that shit don't make it cool to treat Chey like that. That's a good girl and a good mother. And I will keep fucking you up every time you disrespect her."

He started crying again.

"Jeezus what the hell you crying for, nigga?" Cole complained, watching his brother unravel.

"Please fucking leave me alone." He hiccuped and slammed the stall door.

"Now, I dont even know what you got going on in your life to even guess whats wrong. So, you gonna have to tell me."