Out My Mind, Just In Time: part four

Cobe

"Fuck" I moaned into Mo's ear while he hovered over me. He thrusted all the way in sending a wave of good pain through my body. I let out a shaky breath that came out as a moan causing his dick to jump inside me. I palmed his nape bringing his face closer to mine so I could kiss him.

What the fuck? He mumbled into the kiss before pulling away to answer the phone ringing loudly on the table beside the couch we were fucking on without missing a beat.

"Whaaat?" He dragged out in an attempt to cover up a moan that slipped out. He smiled at whatever was said on the other end of the call before saying,
"Mind ya damn business. What you want nigga?" I side eyed him and he licked his lips looking down at me while talking on the phone. His pace slowed but became more rough. I could tell he was close to nutting.

"You fucking kidding me? When?!" He said in between shaky breaths.

"Fuck." He groaned. "Fuck! Aight.... I be there. Don't let that nigga leave Vonte... mmmmmm.. nah, I got it...I wanna handle that *fuck*" he whispered the last part speeding up his pace making sure to get that loud ass smacking sound. "imma handle that shit myself." He said through gritted teeth as he reached his climax. He pounded into me all the way one last time, holding himself in place until the last of his seed escaped and his climax came down.

"Fuck Kwabe." He groaned while struggling to find the end call button. I took the phone from him ended it with a confused look on my face.

"You nasty as hell, bruh." I said trying to pry him off of me. He pulled out, laughing. I guess he thought that meant he fucked me good. He leaned back, relaxing into a seated position beside me. He's still catching his breath and I'm collecting my clothes from the underneath us.

"What? What I do? You ain't want me to come inside you or sumn?" He joked, fishing for a compliment, oblivious to my disgust.

"You get off on yo bro's hearing you fuck. That shit is weird." The smile left his face.

"I was 'bout to cum anyway nigga... shit, you know that ass bout wet as fuck." He said while leaning into my neck, licking and kissing.

"Whatever you gotta tell ya self, baby."

"I'm baby again?" He said smiling with his lips still attached to my neck.

"Don't you got somewhere to be?"

"Let's take a shower first. Them niggas can wait. Plus you only came once." He grabbed my semi hard dick and started stroking it. I let him do it for a few seconds before I stopped him.

"Nah, you can just drop me off." I said.

"Why you actin' like that? This ain't even the first time Ive answered the phone while we was fuckin'."

"You wanted that nigga to hear what you was doing tho. You fuckin' him too?" I raised my brows at him.

"You not my nigga no mo, 'memba dat?"

"Talkin' all that shit 'bout you don't fuck bitches no more. Is that why? Cuz you ain't been with me in 'bout six months." He was quiet, and I wasn't satisfied with that answer, so I proceeded. "So you be dickin' other niggas now? You strictly dickly now?" I only laughed because I know how he is when his sexuality is questioned. If you gay, just say that shit. He looked up at me with his face scrunched up.