Whitney & Bobby... and Robyn

July 13
Dame

7:22a
Int'l Audio Call

"Ain't nobody seen or heard from Cole in almost two weeks. I've called everybody, even Oz ain't heard from him. I called the security at his apartment building and they say he hasn't been home since the fourth." I told Cecil, hoping he can help me figure out where else to look.

"Did you call ol girl?"

"Ion got her number, and I don't know where she stay or nothing."

"Nigga, she's famous, how hard can it be? Message her on her socials, see if she answer."

"Nigga I tried that. And I tried to track his phone. But his paranoid ass got his location turned off."

"Damn. You have his manager number? He might know where ol girl staying at."

"No. Ohhh oh I used to talk to ol girl in his band. Lemme see if she know her number."

"No dummy. If something really going on, it's not a good idea to have a whole bunch of extra niggas in his business."

"Ain't nobody worried 'bout that shit."

"Did you ask Cobe?"

"Nah. That nigga off the grid right now. Shiiiid , he back at Oz house and everything. I'm worried bout him too. I just found out about a bunch of shit that happened recently. These fools really be out here wilding when we not around C."

"Damn, like what? Do it have to do with that nigga Cobe told me about?"

"What nigga?"

"He ain't tell me his name. He just said that he broke up but he kept coming around or some shit."

"Must be the same nigga that was shooting at Oz house."

"The fuck?! A shoot out at Oz house? And he ain't kill Cobe? You know he don't play 'bout his house."

"Nah. But Oz and Cobe was fighting tho. Like fist fighting. Like I said... just be wilding as fuck."

"Oh heeellllll nah. I don't believe that shit. The fuck is them rere's on?"

"Them two together is a lot of fucking trouble, C. Speaking of... you know what happened between them? They been acting hella weird since I been back."

"Yo, ain't Cole missing? We s'posed to being tracking his ass down, not gossiping and shit."

"Oh okay.. so you do know what happened."

"I can neither confirm or deny, but the point is.... that shit ain't none of my business. What is my business though, is how we gone find Cole. I heard about that girl he with. She be on that stuff na'mean?"

"I don't believe that shit, dawg. She was cool as hell when I met her at Oz house."

"Shit, Whitney was cool as hell too. I'm just saying."

"Nigga, you stupid as fuck! Oh fuck!" Dame hollered as he was truly tickled by the comparison of Jemaika to Whitney Houston.

"Aye. Imma call Cobe and find out what the hell wrong with him. And I'm sending you Geoffrey's number, right now. Call him, ask him about Jemaika address. Make sure you tell him you're his brother and shit first, aight. He prolly gone ask why, I guess just tell him you looking for Cole. Don't get him all scared and shit though cuz Cole prolly just cooped up with her somewhere. You know how he be when he got a girlfriend." Cecil explained.

"Yeah, aight. Call Cobe. I'll check in after I call."
_________________________________________
8a
Audio Call (Dame & Geoffrey)

"Well, why did you wait until now to find out where he is?" Geoffrey, Cole's manager questioned me in a rather irritating nasally voice.