When Brothers Father: Part One

August 3rd
8:00 pm

Lonnie

🎶"Wet ass pussy.
My nigga you's a wet ass pussy.
You wanted him dead
you pussy ass bitch
wading in this water
this some pussy ass shit.
You pulled the trigger
that's blood on your hands bitch,
boss up my nigga
you just killed the wicked witch."🎵

"YO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I heard Jah yell across the house at whoever was rapping with they lame ass. "GOD DAMN I SWEAR IMMA POP THE NEXT NIGGA WHO SAY SUMN. TRY ME BITCH." He bassed, I could hear him moving closer to the bathroom where I was still in the water. He told pops to leave the room and shut the door behind him.

"Yo, you need to snap out of it. I need to know what happened. I already got Mali and 'em out there to clean that shit up but it was broad day light."

"I ain't mean to do it."

"I know." He said softly, helping me stand up wrapping a towel around my waist. "And listen. That nigga you been sneaking around with, the one that was on tv? He got arrested earlier."

I didn't respond, I couldn't respond. Since the moment Mo's blood spread over my face, I can't get my mind out my memory. Freshly opened after years of not knowing they even existed— I can't believe the things I'm remembering. I'm a monster. I looked over at my brother, "I'm the reason we got separated." I whisper yelled, "I'm the reason Dame had to grow up all alone. Why didn't anybody tell me?!"

"Shh. It don't matter now."

"I killed Rio."

"Shut up. Now." He said sternly.

" Jaleel."

Jah took a deep breath, putting his hands on either side of my face, "you gotta snap out of it." He said softly.

"What's wrong with me?"

"It's alright, you won't remember in a few hours."

"What?" He just held me closer, but I pushed him away, looking to him for clarification. "What?!"

"You usually forget. Shit be too much for you, I guess. Been like that since you was a kid."

"You saying I got amnesia?"

"Pop think it might be MPD."

"Multipl-" I yelled, he put his hand up, urging me to lower my voice. "Multiple personalities?!I whisper yelled, "How would he know?! He ain't a damn psychiatrist!" I whisper yelled again. "I should be institutionalized! I thought... I thought Black was just a nickname."

"We can talk about this later... if you remember by then. But, we gotta go get yo friend out the pokey, aight."

"Fuck that! I need to talk to my Maverik. Where he live?" I yelled, demanding to talk to Maverik ASAP. If anybody would know what the fuck is wrong with me, it would be the person who made me, right? Jah shook his head.

"Nah."

"No! You said imma forget! I need to do this now! Take me, please Jah." I begged, hearing some noise outside again.

"Where Jah?" I heard a panicking voice from the hallway. Then another dude tell him where before Mali bust open the door, "he gone." He said with a serious face. "He was gone when we got there. Truck & everythang, nigga."

"FUCK LONNIE!" Jah yelled.

"What?!" I asked and Jah turned around to me, his guy only shook his head waiting for Jah to give him orders.

"Either he alive, or they 'bout to catch us slippin'." Jah said in an unnerving tone. I could hear everyone rustling about in the house as if a war bell just rung.

Part one:

P:AUG.25.2021