feels like...

[cole]

Cheyenne and Sadé walked into the house with all their bags and immediately Cole got up from the couch to help them. "Why y'all ain't tell nobody y'all needed help?"

"Where's Dame?" Sadé looked at me and Cecil and we looked at eachother before I looked back at her. I shrugged my shoulders. "Nigga left like three hours ago." I mumbled, taking her bags to Dame's bedroom. On my way back, I stopped at the guest bathroom to check on Cobe. After knocking, he unlocked the door and looked at me before walking out of the house. I rolled my eyes and went back to the living room where everyone was sitting on the couch, looking at me. "What?"

I walked out of the house to see where Cobe went. "You need a ride?"

He didn't say anything, he just walked to my car. We got in and I noticed that his phone kept going off. "Who is that?"

"Nobody." He mumbled, resting his head on his palm up against the window.

"Where am I takin you?" Again, I got no response, so I made the executive decision to bring him back to my place.

We parked at the gate and went into the lobby where I was stopped by Mike, the head of security, "Cole, you got somebody waiting for you up there." I looked him up and down. "So you finally wanna do yo job huh?" I scrunched my brows together, showcasing my unappreciation for how easy it was for Lonnie to just pop up at 3am without me getting any fore notice. "All type of niggas be up at my crib unannounced."

"Aye, I probably wasn't the one on duty, then." He nonchalantly defended himself.

"Well, Mr. Head Of Mall Cops, you need to get these niggas in order... shit, somebody might need to get fired matter fact." I announced, looking around the lobby at all the guards who I know for sure don't be on they job.

"Lemme handle my business and you handle yours, sir." Mike tested, attempting to end the discussion. I found my suspect and pointed at him earning a look of confusion from him.

"That's the one right there, Mike. Yeah, Lamont. I know you the one be slacking. Don't let that shit happen again."  I sneered before taking steps toward the elevator.

I looked over and Cobe was gone. Impatient ass. I thought to myself before hopping on the elevator. "Damn, I shoulda asked him who it was."

When the doors opened, I peeked out to see who was in the hall and I saw Cobe hugging a girl. My eyes bugged when I noticed who it was. "Fuck."

"Hey, Colin." She said softly, holding her arm out for a half hug which Cole gladly accepted. "What you doing here?" He asked earning an irritated expression from her. "I mean, how you been, girl?"

"I'm fine. How about you?" She asked plainly, making the exchange feel more awkward than it needed to be.

Cobe unlocked the door and we followed her in.

"I needed to talk to you... about something." She looked between me and Cobe who had already found himself sinking into my couch cushions as if he'd been here for hours.

"It's important, or else I wouldn't have come all the way to the west side."

I looked over at Cobe one more time before I directed her up the stairs to the room. "You look good by the way." I offered, watching her ass move from side to side as we walked up the stairs.

"You too."

"So what's going on?" I sat on the bed waiting for her to begin.

"So, I'm doing a cleanse, right... so, I was sitting in the kitchen drinking that nasty ass spirulina juice and I kept hearing your name. So I'm like God? Why are you bringing up old shit? And she was like, you can't detox your spiritual shit without detoxing your physical shit. So I'm like, oh you got jokes... thinking she talking about shitting in the toilet but then it occurred to me that I need to let go of the old shit."