8. don't trip

[cheyenne, 25]

August 21,7:43 pm

August 21,
7:43 pm

[]

The high of the moment came down and the realization that they were on the floor in the bathroom made Cole laugh. Lonnie chuckled, "What's so funny?"

"I done fucked on the sink, in the shower and on the toilet seat. Fucking on the floor is crazy."

"You never had sex on the floor?"

"Hell nah, floors be dirty as shit."

"The toilet has actual shit in it." Lonnie frowned.

"Not when I was using it." Cole frowned back. They stared at one another for a few seconds. "I gotta get that conditioner out your head." He mumbled, taking the cap off of Lonnie's head, "I'm surprised that shit stayed on."

Lonnie stood in the shower as Cole adjusted the water temperature then got in behind him. The younger man disconnected the hose from the holder and held Lonnie's head back while he rinsed the conditioner out of his kinky hair. Afterwards, they washed up and Lonnie left the bathroom, going to retrieve a robe for the both of them. It still shook Cole that Lonnie did things like wear robes and read books in his home library. Waiting in the bathroom, he decided to look through his lover's medicine cabinets tucked discretely behind the mirrors. He did not expect to see what he saw. He didn't know what it did but he recognized the name as something he'd taken before. He quickly opened the white pill bottle and emptied a few onto his palm, looking at the color and letters on them. Hearing footsteps, he quickly replaced the top and put them back, knocking the pills back onto his tongue and swallowing.

"You seem like the royal blue satin type." Lonnie mumbled, pushing the ajar door all the way open, handing Cole the robe.

"What? You got options and shit?"

"I love a good robe." He snickered, nodding his head with a mahogany colored Fenty robe on his own body. Cole looked him up and down with a smirk after noticing he had on matching slippers as well. "Don't trip my baby. I gotchu some too." He smiled, going back into the room, leaving Cole once again in the bathroom alone. He returned with some royal blue fluffy slides.

"There's no way these shits is yours."

"You right, I stole these from my moms." He held back his own laugh, forcing them onto Cole's feet which were not too much larger than Ices' feet.

They went to the front room where the shopping bags were with the hair products Cole picked out specifically for Lonnie's hair type.

"How you even know about hair and stuff?"

"My mom. She went to cosmetology school and worked in a shop when she was younger, before she became a social worker. She taught me and Dame how to know what products work best and how to use'em."