Luv, Actually

Hello Hello!!

Nobody was from the same city/state so far, but the
SOUTH IS REPRESENTING 🗣 🗣.

We got folks from THE SIP, BAMA, Cashville Tennessee, North Cakalacky, Ohio (which we all know is the south of the north) and ARKANSAS!!!! Special shout out my gyal from the island of Jamaica 🇯🇲.

Thanks y'all for reading my Lil story, and I hope y'all stay a while!
Much Luv,
V.A.
Aight, let's get into it...

•••
A/N: btw!! I changed Lonnie's face claim 🗣

Lonnie/Black :

(More info on him in the 'UNHOLY WAR' & book 2 interlude ch's )•••

•••

July 18
11:42pm

[cole]

While Cobe slept soundly in the other room, Cole had taken his phone from the night table and put in every sequence of numbers he knew meant something to Cobe. Turned out to be the date of his mother's death that was his passcode, granting the snooper access into his best friend's phone.

He went to iMessage and typed in the day that Lonnie and Mo got into it at Dame's house. Hundreds of messages came up from unknown numbers, all starting with 313 and 586 letting Cole know that they were definitely from the city. He opened a few noticing a trend in the content. They were threats on behalf of Black. Cole's blood began to boil as he read message after message. He looked to the direction of the room Cobe was sleeping in and wondered why he didn't just tell him who was blowing him up the past few days.

Instantly he came up with the plan to confront Lonnie who had told him less than a week ago that he owed Cole his life for saving him. Today was the day he would cash in that offer.

Cole walked out of the building and walked around the corner where he ran into exactly who he was about to go see. Black looked him up and down. "Something told me you was gon be looking for me today." he smiled at the shorter man. "Took you long enough."

Cole looked him in  his eye and Lonnie smiled again looking up into the camera right beside him. My mind instantly went to the security guard who was never doing his job and also happens to be on duty whenever random people show up at my door. " I knew that nigga Lamont was working for you."

"Working for me?" He chuckled. "Nah, I aint een got it like that."

"Oh so they just 'protect' you, right?" Cole threw a shot at him.

"SO you got jokes tonight?" He asked, still slyly smiling at the younger man. "You know, I been wanting to see you again... and ask you something." He looked at the man longingly. He licked his lips moving closer to his face, their lips only a centimeter apart before he kept moving until his lips grazed his ear and said, "why you fucking my nigga?" He growled, cathcing Cole off guard.