Backseat

July 26
2:46am

"You surprised me Cole. I can't believe you got Lonnie and Maurice to come." Dame said, reminiscing on the party Cecil, Cobe, and Cole put together for him. He smiled wildly as appreciation and giddiness still ran through his veins.

"They love you just as much as the rest of us do, I couldn't let them miss out on celebrating all yo accomplishments."

"But how you get Mav to let Reece come?" He questioned, astonished at Cole's ability to get through to the difficult man.

"Had a lil chat, nothin major." Cole shrugged.

Dame looks over at his brother as the two of them sat in lawn chairs on the rooftop. They sat in good company for a few minutes with only the sounds of the city.

"How you doing?" Dame asks, breaking the silence.

"I'm aight, why?"

Dame shrugged his shoulders, taking a sip out of the dark brown glass bottle in his hand. He rubs his knee, looking out over the city. "Have you talked to Jill?" He asked hesitantly. He didn't want to bring up such a heavy topic, but it had been a while since the two of them caught up.

Cole, pursed his lips as he balanced the weight of his upper body on his elbows and knees. He shook his head. "I think I'm finally over her though." He said lowly, looking over at the darker skinned man. "Ion know, maybe it's a good thing she did what she did. I don't know what I would've done, you know? Imagine if it had happened around the time that my dad overdosed or around the time where..." Cole shook his head in memory of the many heavy events that clouded his judgement in the past few years. "she was right not to tell me. I couldnta handled that." He said, wiping his forehead of the sweat that cascaded down from his hairline. 

Sirens blared below on the street where the apartment building stood. Dame looked over the streets, searching for where the trucks could be headed. "You not scared?" Cole asked, holding his head up with his palm as he trained his attention on Dame.

"I think you and me had pretty good examples of what a father isn't. We also had a brief example of a few good ones, you know? I'm just grateful that Sadé has family... my son won't be like me."

"Like you how?"

"I just mean he won't know what it's like to be all alone. Finding my brothers... all my brothers including you Cecil and Cobe, really changed my life. But, for a while....." he trailed off, reading the rapper of his beer for distraction, "for a while I didn't think I could make it. I -" he stopped himself from going any further. "Whenever you do decide to, you'll make a great father bro. You already a good friend, a good brother... you take care of yo family."

"Nah.."

"Yes you do. I was wrong for always calling you selfish and shit... you really the least selfish person I know. You a good person. I mean it."

Cole could've melted into a puddle of happy tears hearing his hardest critic say such sweet words about his character— that is until his mind was bombarded with images of him in Lonnie's car the other night.

Leaving the loft with Lonnie I'm tow, Cole felt a weight on his chest reflecting fear of what this numbness would do to him. A coping mechanism he'd developed young— conceal, don't feel, don't let them know. While the words may be pretty enough for a Disney princess to sing, these words had also become Cole's mantra for survival in a world that take's advantage of pure hearts.

While he'd survived, he knew that emotional numbness always led to bad decisions that he would regret later on.

"What happened?" Lonnie asked with a suspicion that Cole may have had a dispute with Cobe in regards to his own presence. "I know I should've just stayed in the car." He started, only to be stopped by Cole. His lips hovered over the other's, taking in the scent of the polar ice flavored gum Lonnie had been chewing on earlier. Lonnie chuckled, taking Cole's hand into his as he moved closer to the younger man, closing the gap between them.

Underneath the yellow street light in front of the building is where Cole shamelessly took hold of Lonnie's cheek, pulling him in to deepen the kiss. Not wanting to give his conscience enough time to kick back into high gear, Cole instructed Lonnie to park behind the building near the trash cans where the two of them climbed into the backseat.

Cole laid on his back while Lonnie laid over him, kissing every inch of his face as he stripped Cole bare of his garments. Lonnie moaned, grinding his lower half  on Cole's crotch as they continued to explore each other's mouths.

'It's like you just really don't fucking care about nobody else except your god dammed self.' Cobe's words rang in Cole's ear only making him want this moment even more. He'd held back his growing feelings for Lonnie for no reason it seemed. The sexual tension between the two had become so unbearable.

Cole watched Lonnie remove his jeans, salivating at Lonnie's clean shaven dick as it sprung free. His low hanging balls swinging, causing his thick member to bounce up and down. Getting back into the position before, Cole waited anxiously for Lonnie to raise his legs, positioning himself to penetrate Cole's ass, but was instead shocked by Lonnie sitting on his lap instead. The older man guided Cole's stiff member into his anus with his eyes closed. A low humming came from his throat as Cole's length passed his first ring.

Groaning, Cole put his hands on either side of Lonnie's waist, helping him to keep his balance as the older man descended until Cole's entire length was inside of him.

"Fuck" Cole moaned.

The two grown men held eye contact, syncing their rhythm ; Lonnie bouncing while Cole thrusted as deep as he could, earning the dirtiest sounds from him.

The windows fogged as their breathing became jagged. Not wanting this experience to end too soon, Cole urged Lonnie to switch positions with him. Hovering over Lonnie's bare body, Cole pushed his legs up, leaning between them putting his hands on either side for balance as his dick aimed straight for the begging hole.

Lonnie moaned in anticipation, looking up into Cole's lust filled eyes begging him to fuck him hard.

Cole shook his head, wanting to feel bad for betraying Cobe the way he did, but instead a low chuckle escaped his lips. "I'm not a good guy." Cole laughed unintentionally which only made him laugh harder. Dame just looked at Cole, confused. "Did I miss something?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "You a fucking nut I swear." He shook his head, laughing at his brother. "Fucking crazy ass." He mumbled, watching him.

Backseat- Ari Lennox
[05/11/2021]