F U M B L E

Cole

10a
"Cole don't sit on my Damn couch, nigga. Take yo funky ass to the shower. And Cecil coming by this weekend, so you not going over to Jemaika crib no time soon." Dame yelled to Cole from the kitchen. He grabbed an ice water and came back into the Living room.

"Nigga, who's fucking daddy are you?"

"Maybe if you had one, you wouldn't be drugged up all the damn time." He suggested.

"I did have one."

"Yeah, And I get the feeling that he put you on in the first place."

"Why you tryna bring him into my shit? That ain't right..." Cecil sr. is probably rolling over in his grave.

"I'm sorry... did he not overdose on drugs? Did I hear that shit wrong?"

"That shit ain't right..."

"What ain't right is all the damn secrets you been keeping from me. Did you forget where we came from, how we got here? Huh?! I'm yo brother, Cole. You don't trust me no more?" He asked the last sentence more calmly.

"What is this about?" I wondered if it was because of what Oz told him or if it was the whole me and Cobe thing... either way, it's been a while since he's actually been present, so it's more his fault than mine.

"You. I just... I keep finding shit out from other niggas... I just don't get why you don't come to me no more. Ain't I always been there for you?"

"Sometimes... I just can't.. I can't. I don't know."

"Why have you never told me about what happened before Cecil left?"

"What?" I asked surprised that he knows... I don't know who would've told him or why... that's some shit I never wanted nobody to know about.

"I just think... that you... you keep too much shit bottled up. You not by yourself, Cole... you can still talk to me."

"That was a long time ago." I defended, still trying to figure out how he knows and why he's bringing it up.

"Okay... what about how you feel now, though? It's the same fucking thoughts... all these years later and it's because you keep that shit in. Now you keep falling into shit tryna escape how you feel but you fucking up ya life, bruh!"

"How? I been solid. I ain't no crackhead... I ain't on the streets...I ain't one of them niggas who let it consume they life! I got a job and a career.. I keep the lights on food in kitchen all the fucking bills paid my nigga. How am I fucking up my life? I been through enough shit to earn a lil pick me up every now and th-"

"It's every fucking day tho Cole! When the fuck was the last time you were sober? No pills, no weed, no smack, no booze..."

"Man, fuck you." Cole walked away, going to the kitchen where Cobe was sitting.

"I'm bout to go pick up my food. Ill be back," Dame yelled from the front door.

"I ain't forget what you promised me." I said to Cobe as soon as I heard the front door slam.

"Me either." He looked me up and down, grabbing me by my wrists. Then he rationalized, "Shawarma Express is only ten minutes away, tho."

"Do it fast then." I reasoned, wanting it maybe too much.

"It's not enough time, Cole."

"Scary ass."

"Just come to my house later."

"With Dame on my ass? He ain't bout to let me go nowhere."

"Now who scary?" He teased. Then we heard the door unlock. I moved away from Cobe and started looking through the cabinets. Dame walked back in, "y'all seen my wallet? I thought I had it in my hand when we came in." He questioned from the living room.

"It's in here on the counter." Cobe shouted. Dame came and got it.

"Why you in my kitchen smelling like that, nigga? Go take a damn shower." Dame asked with his mouth upturned with exaggerated disgust.

"Aight, I'm bout to damn. But can you pick me up something from Walmart while you out?"

"What?"

"I need a toothbrush, underwear, and deodorant see if they got that arm and hammer shit."

"Aight. Cashapp me."

"Okay. Pick up some lil Hostess donuts with the cinnamon and powder shit too. I know yo healthy ass ain't got no decent snacks in this mug."

"Aight. Text me cuz imma forget." He yelled before locking the door and slamming it shut behind him.

"Now we got at least an hour." I looked Cobe in his soul seductively.

"What if He come back?"

"He not. He got everything."

"Aight, but we gotta do it in the shower so Dame don't smell shit when he come back." We started to make our way to the guest bathroom when a smile crept across my face. "Shiiid." I cooed.

"What?"

"The first time we ever fucked was in the shower."

"Simp ass."
_______________________________________
Twenty minutes later..

Dame opened the front door to drop off the food before heading to Walmart when he heard, "Gah Damn, nigga! Oh fuuuuuuh" in Cole's distinct voice. He walked farther down the hallway to make sure he was hearing right. "faint moaning.... slapping sounds.... fuuuuuuuck, deeper nigga, shiiiii." He upturned his mouth at the sounds.

"Ohhhhhhh shit, tha- yeah"

"The fuck?!" He whisper yelled to himself before walking back to the front of the house into the kitchen. He could still hear them though.

"Wait wait wait wait wait wait, shiiiii, fuck meeeeeee." Cole whined, loudly.

"Oh shit." He said to himself before sat the food in the oven and went back out to the car to go to Walmart thinking I was gone let you niggas slide, but in my shower???? Oh hell nah.