chapter 37

I was currently with Masego in my room and sitting on his lap,  and talking about more kids surprisingly.  He said he wanted three more kids from me and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"You will have to tie me down before I give you more kids ." I say laughing at his suggestions. We have been sitting here for hours now ,with Olebogeng in his hands and I just took Olebogeng from him.

"That can be arranged. " he says .

"Meaning I'll be having another me and you soon ." He says .

"Why don't you ask khayi. " I say .

"Because I told her I wasn't ready to have kids with her yet ."he says .

"Why would you say that if you love her so much. " I asked confused. And Olebogeng was a bit excited today in my hands .

"Well , sometimes there is that one person that makes you want to be an instant father." He says kissing my forehead.  And I smile shyly I loved this me and Masego like this .

"You know we can have quick sex in the bathroom no one will ever know ." He says .

"But we both will know that we had sex with our son in the same room which is not going to happen mister,  unless you want to have sex in the kitchen. " I asked knowing that won't ever happen .

"Well everyone is busy preparing for the big dinner today and khayi is getting her dress for tonight , I say we both go into one guest room in the house and do the deed ." He says drawing circles on my breast.

"Ok but let me call the maid then we can go ." I say .

Masego and I have been having sex almost every night , since Olebogeng was given his royal name and I just can't get enough of him . And he seems like that too because he occasionally asks for med day sex sometimes morning sex .

How we have managed to meet while sometimes we have sex in the guest house which is far from the main house and some times we go into his home office which is far away from the main house .

Once we were almost caught by khayi in his office but , he played it cool and we survived.  He just said he was watching porn and khayi got disgusted and left . After having sex I go back to my room or sometimes I spend the night .

But most times I leave to be with my son Olebogeng,  because I miss him . I know how can I miss him when I spend the whole day with him . Literally after eating  breakfast I go up to my room lunch is served in my room and after dinner I spend time with him atill I have to spend time with Masego  .

Twenty minutes later we are in one of the many unused rooms in the house having quick sex , this time I'm bitting the sheets to hold myself from screaming.

"Come cuddle with me before you go ." He says.

"Well I'd love to but you know I can't. " I say .

"Ok but you owe me later ." I simply nod .

"Cool cool."I say going out the room and I bump into the queen and I quickly bow my head . And attempt to pass her .

"You pregnant again." She says and I simply laugh at her like she was joking.

"How can I be pregnant when my son is turning six months in a month and days ." I simply dismiss myself laughing like a fool . I mean is that even possible me pregnant how when .

The queen wants me to give her another grandchild soon . I laugh and go to my room to be with my friend Ntombi since she promised to come today .

"Mo'gal you gaining weight like crazy. " I heard a voice and I turn around and quickly hig my friend.