chapter 30

"hello ma , I think the baby is coming! " I say loudly as the pins were hitting me hard .

"Calm down which hospital are you going to ." She asks .

"I'm going to le'Andrew hospital. " I say carrying baby bag that was packed with everything inside including my phone .

"Who are you there with. " she asks.

" I'm in a uber but I'm approaching hospital. " I said.

Jasmine was at her boyfriend's house, I called her but she wasn't picking my calls. I was suppose to have this baby two days ago but it didn't happen so it decided to come now .

"I'll meet you there." She says .

I try breathing in and out but nothing was working,  I try crying no tears were coming.  So I just make noises . "Are you okay ma'am." The uber driver says.

"Yeah just drive ." I say .

I see the hospital building coming into view,  and I'm kind of relieved in a way . I reached into my purse to take out money to pay  but I couldn't find any money . I start panicking way more than I actually should.

"Call a nurse for me I'm dying ."I say to the driver . He gets out of the car and runs . A few minutes later I see him and one nurses coming towards me .

"Oh my God stop acting like the world is ending and get on the damn wheel chair ." The nurse rudely says . And roughly pushes me in the hospital.

She stops by the reception and takes out paper work for me to fill , " since you came with no one you have to fill this ." She says . That time I'm in pain how am I going to fill in a freaken paper .

"Someone help me ! Help me please!" I desperately say and no one was helping me every one just carried on with what they were doing.

"Madam please don't come with your drama queen tactics and just sign the papers. " The nurse says .

"Is this how you treat helpless pregnant woman ." I say .

" But I booked , yes the baby was due two days ago but it's not me fault." I said and she ignored me .

I took out a phone and called an ambulance I couldn't do this no more yet alone sign any papers. " Hello I have an emergency I'm in labour and I need a hospital. " I say screaming into the phone .

"Calm down ma'am where are you ." The man said .

"I'm at le'Andrew hospital please hurry and take me to Cosmos  hospital." I say in pain .

"Madam are you done ." The nurse said .

"I'm going to sue this hospital so bad they won't know what hit them , I know all of your faces and I'll point you all out !" I say and they all laugh .

"I'm a princess and I'll make sure you all pay for this ." I say .

I was still sitting in the wheel and I felt like the world was ending I was having heavy contractions,  and I couldn't shade a single tear . My eyes were dry from all the pain .

I saw Masego and his mother come through the door and they both run my way ."why are you still here?" Masego asks .

"Before I enter I have to fill in some stupid forms so I called the ambulance to take me to Cosmos." I said .

"I want to see your manager even a damn doctor!" Masego says .

"Sir calm down ." The receptionist says .

"I want to see your manager my wife has been sitting here with no help ." Masego says .

"She was told what to do but she didn't listen. " the receptionist says .

"I'm calling the police. " Masego says .

"Son I suggest we move out of here since we clearly can't be helped ." Masego's mother says .

They push me on the wheel chair out of the hospital and get me into the car . Masego speeds the car like a crazy man just to get to the hospital.  We get finally get at cosmos and we stand by the emergency , I see nurses running towards us with a wheel chair.

They get me into a room and I lay on the bed . Four hours later I hear the nurse saying it's time for me to push.

____________________________________

I was now holding my beautiful baby boy in my hands and he was the most adorable thing ever . My baby . "What name did you give to him ?" Masego's mother asks .

"I named him Olebogeng Lerumo." I say smiling .

Masego was crying after Olebogeng was born.  He was very emotional and I saw that he meant a lot to him . Which made me happy.

"Olebogeng my first grandchild. " Masego's mom says with tears in her eyes .

"Bontle I want you to go back with me to the village and it's not up for discussion. " she says.  I guess I didn't have a choice.

"I can't believe I have a whole person that belongs to me ." I say smiling into his blue eyes .

" That belongs to us."Masego corrects me .

"I'm coming with you ." Masego says.

"You don't have to ." I say breastfeeding Olebogeng.

"I want to. " he says .

"What about khayi?" I ask.

"She's coming with us ." He says .

"Oh ." That's all I could say .

"Erh can you give me space,  I mean us space you will come back tomorrow if you want. " I say putting Olebogeng in his little bed next to me .

"Ok then I'll see you tomorrow. " he says walking away and I cry , I had my hopes up again and it back fired . All I had to do was move on.