chapter 39

knock !!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear someone banging on the door , My head Is throbbing . I kick the blankets off the bed and I rush to the door. "Yeah I'm coming. " I say .

I opened the door and it was a palace guard . "Erh is there a problem?" I asked .

"Nope breakfast is served. " he say

"Oh I'm coming. " I say .

I got to the bathroom and did my daily routine after that I drink some pain medication ."Today please make sure you dress him in the outfit I bought him last month,  I might be going somewhere. " I say .

"My princess are you alright ." She asks.

"Yeah I'm good , I really have to go eat breakfast but I'll catch up with you later ." I say to her . Every one was talking and laughing till I came in they all became quite.

The Queen ran up to me and hugged me which was strange,  and the princess did the same which was also strange. " Is there anything wrong , did anyone die ." I say confused .

"Its fine we all know now Masego told us everything. " she says , I half glare at Masego then suddenly yesterday's events came back to me . How I spoke to my father and everything but I didn't feel sad about it I was at peace with everything.

"I'm sorry we should have known I mean we are the queen and king and ontop of that I am very special. " she says crying real tears .

"Its fine I'm over it now can we go eat ." I say .

"Oh yeah ." I say at the table and as usual the queen organized  my meal already plated and all.

"Excuse me ." I say and I ran to the nearest bathroom and puked my guts out . That's what I get for drinking alcohol after that I brush my teeth and rinse my mouth .

I went back to the table and ate my porridge as I was eating I felt like it needed extra salt so I did pour something extra in there . Everyone looked at me weirdly.

"Bontle you do know that's salt right. " the queen asks .

"Yeah I do I like my porridge like this ." I says and she argues no further.

"Ok well we are going to a family dinner at the Letlape kingdom you coming?" She asks.

"Erh nope I have a lot of things to do , but greet aunt lindsay for me she was awfully disappointed with you visiting your family less."  I said

"How do you know her." She asked .

" I met her on the plane trying to marry me off to his youngest boy who is 25 ." I say laughing at myself.

"I will ." She says . They all stand up to leave . I walk to my room to check on Olebogeng and the maid .

The end of this month will mark as my leaving day meaning Olebogeng will be six months old, originally he will turn six months on the twenty second of February but on the first I'm leaving.

I had to go and seek new beginnings . So I had to be extra nice to everyone so they remember me is the nicest human being alive .

____________________________________

"Where have you been , January is almost over?" Brian asks me , I had to make up something good I can't exactly say I was busy fucking.

"I had to do some royal shit but I'm back now. " I say ,I was currently laying on his lap looking at the sky blank . I was even listening to anything he was saying  , and I finally decided to tell him that I'm leaving.