chapter 18

Today I was going house haunting alone , but not really . I was already waiting for jasmine to come while Masego was in his study doing some paper work .

"Masego I have to go now " I say to him .

"You can't go without giving me a kiss " he says . I shyly smlie and kiss him on the cheek .  And I rush out.

"Hey babes " jasmine says .

"Hey ,I'm so excited to go on this house haunting with you I hope we will find something " i say to her while getting in the car .

"We are going to see two houses with what you might like and they both have a underground park space and a guest house detached from the actual house " she says .

"Are they only two " I asked.

"They are two houses that have a underground parking space but there are a lot of great houses with no underground parking space " she says . I trust her and i know she will bring the absolute best for me and Masego.

"And since your my friend I made sure to get the best houses " she says which I really appreciated.

We finally go to house number one . The gate opened and I noticed there was a gaint L on the and I liked it . "This house was originally built in 1990 by a white family but was bought from them by an Italian family who relocated to south Africa in 2010 ".

It looked really beautifully,  the front yard looked like something from the princess diaries but even better because it had a morden touch ."when they bought it it was way smaller than this so the renovated it to suit their Italian style " she said .

We got in through the front door and I see a gaint stair way but luckily next to it was a elevator which i was very greatful .

"Erh it looks really nice " I said. it was unlike anything I had seen before .

It had three floors and massive pass way . It was a little too fancy but I liked It 

"It has 13 bedrooms each with it's own bath room ...." she continued telling me about the house and everything , I like it I really did.

"This is the outside pool , it's on a cliff and has a glass protecting you from falling " that's the only thing I didn't like about it some one could fall off the cliff and die it was pretty dangerous.

"Im ready to go see the other house " I said .

"Ok lets go , you are going to like this next house " she says excited.

We drove not that far away , it was a five minutes drive I fell in love with the neighborhood I saw people walking their dogs and driving around in carts . And i saw a really fancy shopping centre here i bet it was really expensive.

" This next house is one of the newer houses around here , it is very morden,  simple yet elegant " she says , which I couldn't wait to see the house .

The gate was matt black which was really nice. We walked in and I saw the greenest grass ever . Sure I've seen soccer grass it was beautiful but it had nothing on it .

We got to the house and it had two stair ways which made a circle and there was a gaint crystal chandelier . It was really nice .

This house was a lot smaller in size and I like it . " this house has eight bedrooms ..." she kept on explaining about the house and I was impressed.

"Has one kitchen that has a walk in fridge which can be opened from the outside and inside , but to open it from the inside you have to know the code " she says which scared me a little.

"But luckily it has the code inside the fridge pasted in bold letters " she says . I really liked it , it was nice and open and very light.

"It has a cinema with an electric fire place and a snack bar meaning you can come watch movies even in winter without standing up " she says .

" whoa they really outdid themselves " I said looking at the beauty of this house .

"It has an underground room " she opened a door which lead to stairs going down . We opened the room it was dark yet there was something shining everywhere. Jasmine switched on the light .

"This is a sex room with all the sexual toys you could imagine,  but they are newly bought meaning they have never been used " she says and I smlie shyly

"The walls in here have diamond dust so it sparkles when the lights are off " she says.

"Oh and there are some porn collections in here , one of the best and a flat screen plasma." she says , I was too embarrassed to say anything. 

"And oh other thing this room is completely sound proof and it has lights that are not so bright incase you and hubby want to get it on " she says .

" I think it's time to go see the other rooms ." I say . We get out of the fantasy room and checked out the rest of the house which I liked , and it had a jungle gym outside and a sports field.

Out side there was a pool which lead to the inside of the house but it was like a cave entrance , where there where changing rooms . This house was a dream and I  think we found our house.

I mean it had an underground parking space which I think Masego will be happy with and a bar area where he could maybe entertain his friends.

"Well I like this house and we are buying this one I asure you " yeah but what if Masego doesn't like it . I'll have to convince him other wise .

____________________________________

"Masego I have found the perfect house for the both of us which has an underground parking space and many more " I say trying to convince him .

"Ok then we'll get it but I first have to send people to inspect the place , to check for moles or moist " he says and I was really excited.

"Do you want to pick out furniture " Masego asks.

"Nope I'll rather have you handle that " I said . Even if i could I wouldn't know what exactly to buy.

"Ok then its settled then we will move in the house in two weeks max if it passes the inspection test " he says .

"Ok let me leave you to your work then " I say .