chapter 7

I felt someone shaking me I opened my eyes and realized that I was still sleeping on the floor , "my princess breakfast is ready " she said . I got and went to the bath room to do my business  and came out .

"Good morning"  I said  everyone replied but i didn't see Masego meaning he left already which was kind of sad . I sat there and my eyes could not believe the kinds of food it saw , I haven't seen so much food in my entire life .

I looked at everyone eating chatting and laughing it was just weird for me i wasn't used to this , and if my father found out that I woke up the time that I did today he would kill me . I waited for everyone to finish eating so I can eat .

"What's wrong honey why aren't you eating " The queen asked .

"I'll eat " i simply reply.

"Maid please dish up for this poor girl " the maid took a plate and dished up for, i looked at the food and wanted to vomit I've never had so much food in all my life combined.

I took a bite of the bread and chewed making sure i was as silent as ever , half a silce later I was full  . I pushed the plate away "don't you like the food " the queen said .

"Nope the food looks nice , it's just that I'm full" i said smiling at them , they all looked at each other before concluding not to say any thing further more.

"Good morning family "Masego came in , he looked like he just came back from the gym , but I thought he had left silly me . He sat next to me and dished up for his self .

"Is this your second plate , I might as well take it instead of wasting food " he took the plate from me , but what he didn't know is my stomach could only take so little.

"Nope it's not her second plate ,she only ate like half the silce of bread and took a bite of the egg and russian then took a sip of the juice and she was full" Masego's little brother said. It was bad when you looked at it from their view but from my view it was much .

My father took out food that filled two plates and i had siblings that i had to think about so i ate the least of food,  I had to always pretend like I was full inorder for them to get enough food some times my father would leave nothing for us . When he went on his business trips for three days .

So I got used to eating little food and I can't eat more then a bite literally.  "I think she didn't like the food " Masego said .

"What would you like to eat " he asked me .

"Nothing I'm really full " i said .

"Ok what's your favorite food " he asked .

"Samp and beefstew " I said in a low tone , and they looked at me funny , Masego stood up roughly and I covered my face , I  was surprised he didn't hit me yet maybe he wanted to get me as soon as I get my hands off my face.

I slowly took my hands off my face and looked at him , he was surprised so was his family,  so he wasn't going to hit me instead of looking at him I looked to the ground. "Madileng are you fine ."i simply nodded.

He left and went to the kitchen and came back to eat , after everyone was done eating I took the plates to the kitchen and cleared the table , they were all so shocked at what happened earlier. 

"Do you have a big basin that I can use "  I asked one of the maids, she went to fetch it and brought it . I went outside in the scotching sun and started washing the dishes by the water tap. They were a lot but ive washed far worse then this . After i was done I wiped all of them and asked the maid to show me where to pack them .

I went around the property and saw a fire place that had wood , so I started a fire preparing for  lunch , I went to the kitchen and took out everything I would  need and I started cooking,  I boiled water for my bath so that as soon as I was done cooking i would bath.

At my house we were taught to bath three times a day if you didn't, you would get a beating it was worse for my mom , my dad could tell her more than five times to go bath .

After I was done cooking I went to the kitchen to take the plates and dished up for everyone . " can you please make sure all the guards and maids also get to eat " I said to the maid she nodded her head.

I was a good cook because my father forced me to cook professional food if my food teasted out of place he would kick the pot so i could start again so my food was five star always , I made no mistake .

I asked the maid to call the family for lunch and she did , I came and bought a basin full of water so they can all wash their hands.  After they did that i brought the food, i kneeled down to give them their food . They all looked surprised but just kept quiet.

"Aren't you going to join us " Masego said . I  took a plate and dished up for myself  .

"Are you sure you are alright with the food you dished up for yourself " Masego I asked and I simply smlied and nodded.  After three full spoons of food I was officially full. They all looked at me funny .

"Madileng please have two more spoons , I know you embarrassed to eat much infront of us but trust me we won't judge you " he said . If only he knew my stomach was on fire because of how full I was. I nodded not wanted to make him angry.

I took one more spoon and felt like my stomach would bomb , I pushed the food and begged him silently ." It's fine " he simply said .

After they were sll done eating I cleared the plates " Madileng live the plates so we can talk, a maid will do it " I nodded and followed Masego.

When we got to his room I kneeled next to him . "What are you doing,  you don't have to kneel down " he got me up .

"Madileng are you fine , is anything wrong with you , is there something i should know " he asked. 

"What are you talking about " i said .

"Ok it's fine don't worry " he said dismissing me .