chapter 24

I was now at the royal palace gate and I dreaded this moment,  I entered through the gate with all my bags and I saw the royal guard running towards me and he took my bags.

"Bontle why are you here where is your husband " the Queen asked me.

"I came for the festive season " i said and not answering the rest of her questions.

"Come here child" she gave me a hug and it felt very warm.

"Your pregnant child??" She asked .

"Nope I'm not pregnant" I said laughing at her which makes her to nod but not entirely convinced. We walk into the house and she tells the guard to put my things in Masego's room.

" I'm going to see my brother but as soon as I come back you have to tell me everything " she says . There was nothing tell her I would just keep quiet.

"My princess there are people here to see you " the royal maiden said .

"Im coming " I said . I got outside and saw my friends and Hazel and her friends.

"Hey " I said .

"You came and you didn't even let me know " Ntombi said.

"I was coming to see you tomorrow "I said which was a total lie .

"Let's go this side " i said leading them to the back potch . I called the maiden and asked her to bring juice and snacks for us .

"So how's life been" Lethabo said .

"It has been the same nothing has really changed " I said .

"Well how many cars do you have " Hazel asked.

"None " i said .

"Your so stupid if i were you i would have had twenty of them now " she said .

" well you aren't me " I said to her . She kept quiet.

"Madileng..."i cut her .

"Its princess Bontle to you " i said angrily to her .

"Oh sorry princess Bontle i see your still the same dirty loser you were before "Hazel said making her followers laugh. I called the royal guards .

"Can you please escort hazel here and make sure she never comes back " i said and they practically carried her out but her followers followed her . So it was just me Ntombi and Lethabo.

"Girl how are you really doing " Ntombi asked me .

"I'm really not fine " I said tears coming down my cheeks.

"What happened girl "Ntombi asked .

"Everything,  Masego doesn't love me " i say in a low tone.

"Yeah I mean you do look really pathetic " Lethabo says . Which i let slid .

"After a whole year he still doesn't love you " Ntombi asks .

"Yeah " i said .

"I'm gald he didn't choose my sister not to be insensitive " she says which makes me cry more .

"Do you know he hasn't come home for almost a whole month " i say to them crying and Ntombi hugs me .

"Im sorry girl" she says .

"And in a less than a week it will be Christmas " I say , this was one of the most important days in the world.

"What are your plans for next week Tuesday " she asks me .

"I don't know what they are planning but i think there is going to be something " i said .

"If you have no plans you could always come to my house " Ntombi says , Lethabo was silent the whole time frowning. I wondered what her problem was .