chapter 38

I was sitting in my room when a maid called me and said it was urgent,  so I rushed down stairs.  I saw that everyone was a bit shocked at what ever had been happening.

"Repeat what you said to me ." The king says .

"Well princess Bontle has been going out every single night to meet some man ." The maid says and I'm kind of shocked , what the hell is going on and how did this discussion come about.

"What proof do you have ?" The king asks .

"Well I saw her for a week taking Olebogeng to her nanny and then running to somewhere , at first I I thought differently but I called one of my fellow maids and she saw what I saw . One day we waited around for her usual coming out time and we followed her ." The maid says and I'm surprised really i was . Wow ! I mean i didn't know what to say.

"Is that all." The king says .

"Nope , we waited around the room and we heard very sexual noises coming from her she was screaming so loud that any child could have known it was sex." The maid says . The king turns around and looks at me not sure of what to say .

He then looks at his son to seek some kind of next step ." So Bontle what do you have to say for yourself  ." The king says . I look at Masego he has his hand on his face looking down.

"Well my king everything is true but except for one part ." I said .

"I did not seek any man in , I go out in the night to the guest room to watch porn , African porn." Everyone in the room raises their brow at what I'm saying  .

"I think I might be a porn addict but don't worry I can assure you that I have refrained from such , I'm a free woman now." I say with a smile on my face . I had wished that I had said something less embarrassing but I had to cover everything including my mad screaming.

"Oh ok , I guess this explains everything ." The king says unsure but he nods and walks away . The queen is giving me a what in the hell look . I knew that she knew it was me and Masego .

Once she caught me walking him with Masego behind me and she asked where we were coming from which I answered and said Masego got sick again so I gave him his medicine.  And she simply nodded .

____________________________________

An hour ago a maid was sent to come call me because the dinner has started and my father had arrived. I thought it was going to be easy but I have been staring at that door for a while now.

I was currently looking in the mirror calming myself down because today was the day I was going to have dinner with my father. Meaning he was going to sit right there and act like everything is ok.

I was looking beautiful in my royal blue dress with flats because I wasn't in the mood for heels . "You can do this I say to myself. "  I kissed my son Olebogeng in the cheek for strength.

I never brought Olebogeng out of my room because I didn't want him to be around negativity,  so I kept him in his little bed so he can be at peace . And plus he is healthier this way not much hands touch him . And the fact that my father is very toxic I didn't trust him.

I went down the stairs and walked to the dining area , every one's eye was on me ." I'm very sorry Olebogeng was giving me a hard time ." I said sitting next to Masego.

"Oh darling we surely understand." Masego's mother says .

"Happy new year Bontle. " Masego's sister said hugging me and I hugged back and thanked her .

"My delicate flower how has marriage life been treating you ." My father asks acting as if everything was normal. I hesitate in answering him .

"Fine." I finally answer him.