chapter 36

The good thing about being fucked fast and roughly is it's very good and gets you to orgasm , cum as many times as possible but the disadvantage is the next day you can barely walk . It was now 6am and I had to go fetch Olebogeng.

But I can't get out of bed , I'm sore and I'm sure I'll fall if I tired to walk . I shake Masego next to me and he stairs on the bed a few times and finally opens his eyes .

"What time is it ." He says .

"Well it 6am and I need to go remember the doctor will be here early,  I need to fetch my son from the maid ." I say and he brings me closer to him hugging me with his big arms .

"Masego I don't want your mom catching us together. " I say.

"Ok ." He let's go of me .

"Well the thing is...I-i uhm...I can't walk. " I say to him .

"What ." He says .

"I can't walk ."I say confidently .

"Well this is what you get for seducing my ass the whole day and making me have two cold showers ." He says laughing.

"Oh shut up ." I say .

"Are you going to carry me or not ." I said .

"Ok I'll do it but let's sleep for five more minutes. " he says and I stupidly listen to him which resulted in two minutes turning something longer.

I heard a knock on the door and I quickly shot up ."Masego wake up ." I shake him Oh lord why do we always have to get in situation like this I mean what the fuck .

"Get in doctor my son might be dying for all we know ." Masego's mother says and I wait for the embarrassment to come at least khayi doesn't wake up till 12 in the evening . I secretly thank God for that .

"Masego son the doctor is here ." I saw the door knob turn and I hide under a sleeping Masego.  His mother walks to my side and shakes me instead . To say I was embarrassed was an understatement. I desperately try to shake Masego to wake up but he doesn't burge .

Well I had to do something,  I pretend that I'm waking up and and look up to see Masego's mother confused face ."isn't Masego sick with a very contagious flu?" She asks .

"Yeah he is , I'm here to give him medicine but I ended up sleeping next to him ." I say .

"Oh ok well I see he's already healed from your strong meds so I'll see you for breakfast. " she says and the doctor is trying not to laugh so hard .

"Well doctor meet my son's wife Bontle, and Bontle this is the family doctor. " she says .

"Well nice to meet you ." I say shyly hoping Masego wakes up .

"So doctor I guess my son isn't that sick,  he will come to you later if my daughter in law's meds didn't work. " she says leading the doctor out of the room and the house .

"Are they gone ." Masego says .

"Oh you were awake all this time and you couldn't help me."  This was unbelievable how could he .

"My mother was never going to shout at you but if I was awake she would have done it ten times worse to me so you took the bullet for both of us." He says laughing and I wish I could walk properly but his dick got me here .

All I want was to tease him and have proper sex with him but no he had to go all the way and extra and now I can't walk properly.  I attempt to get out of bed and I fell as suspected but I got up to walking funny it was better than not walking at no.

I got to my room and saw the maid giving Olebogeng a bath ."what happened I asked you to call me?" I asked .

"Well I didn't have airtime so I came up to your room and waited for you here instead ." She nervously says , I thought my plan was full proof but I was wrong .

"You can go ." I dismiss the maid and carried on where she left .

____________________________________

We were all sitting at the breakfast table and guess who was sitting next to me . Masego's big nasty ass and khayi didn't look that happy about it ." Babe why you sitting so far ?" She asks .

"Well I'm still sick the doctor send you can get the flu so I don't want to endanger your life ." He says,  khayi smiles as if Masego just said the most thoughtful thing ever.

"Oh babe that's so thoughtful. " she say grining at me .

"So Masego when is your wedding I thought it was supposed to be two weeks back. "Masego's mother asks .

"Yeah it was it I asked khayi if we could slow things down and do things the proper way first I'll have to pay her bride prize then we do the traditional wedding then her white wedding. " Masego says then harsh reality hit me he was getting married to another woman which he loved more then me .

"Oh ok good choice but before you do that you must complete madi's
White wedding." She says and I want to tell her there was no need for that but I hold my peace.

" I know what we can do when Olebogeng is a year and six months old that's when your white wedding will be , because by then he will be able to walk ." She says .

"Meaning your traditional wedding can only be after Madi's white wedding. " The queen says seriously .

"That's too far ." Khayi says.

" you love my son so you are already married. " she says .

"Unless you want to rush everything and do everything sooner ." The queen asks and every one is dead quiet. The king is not here today he had a council meeting.

I take one slice of bread and a slice of cheese and eat . "Bontle you can't possibly eat that small after yesterday's activity. " she says .

"I know you wouldn't want me to go into detail. " she warns.  I take another slice and put it on my plate.

"Maybe you should take two you see ." She says .

"I'll eat the porridge." I say .

"Don't worry I'll dish up for you ." She says taking a bowl and dishing up for me . And I internally hate myself for this .

"Thanks."I say as I see the bowl full of porridge, my small stomach wasn't going to like this .

"From today onwards you will eat porridge for breakfast, am I right ." She says ,I nod my head looking at Masego.

He drops his his head and sleeps on my boobs and turns to my face ,you ."if you eat all of this I have surprise for you ." He says which kind of motivated me to eat the whole thing .

I look at the dish and feel sick fast , but you know what I managed to finish the whole thing and Masego's mother sat there the whole time . "I invited your father to a year's dinner next week , I wanted it to be a surprise but I want you to put your best dress on to show him we have been feeding you properly." She said .

I stand up roughly and run up stairs while i felt Masego running after me I attempt to close the door but Masego stops it from closing with his feet.  And gets, closes the door and locks it . He hugs me tightly while I cry not daring to make a sound feeling like he can maybe hear me .

"Shhh its alright I'll tell my mom to cancel." He says but his mother doesn't know the real reason for her cancellation. Next week was in less than two days how was I going to survive.

"Nope it's time I faced him." I said

"And I'll be there every step of the way ." He said .