chapter 35

I was currently on a new mission and that mission was named have as much sex with Masego as you can have, to get him off your system . And I was willing to do that all I had to do was seduce him till he can't and he gives in .

All I had to do was wear revealing clothes when he comes to see his son , and do everything necessary to get him without him knowing.  So I did any logical thing a girl like me could do I waxed all my body and curled my long African hair to look attractive .

"Call me when Masego is with Olebogeng. " I said to Olebogeng's personal maid and she nods her head.

I went to the kitchen and ate a lot of pineapple I heard it was good for down there , so the last few days I've been eating it like crazy . I hope its working cause I'll be needing it .

I see khayi coming and the kitchen and she doesn't even greet me like she doesn't see that I'm standing right here . "I  see what you doing,  trying to look attractive for Masego to notice you well he will never notice you!" 

I simply look at her and smile ." We will see about that ." I say to her . And she storms off looking angry and crazy . I continue eating my pineapples.

"My lady the prince is in your room." The maid says and I simply nod .

I go up to my room and I see Masego talking to Olebogeng and it just gave me a great idea . I went into the bathroom and took off all my clothes . I wanted to come out like this but I still had insecurities but fuck them , I needed this .

I got out of the bath room naked and sat on my bed and read the book I was reading last week.  I see Masego looking at me , I get out of bed and walk towards Masego. He looks at me his pupils getting bigger , I open the window behind him .

"Its so hot in here I hope you don't mind." I say walking away to my bed , I hear him say sure under his breath.

"Erh I have to go ." He says looking at my very much naked .

"Are you sure ." I say drawing circles around my body.

"I mean Olebogeng needs his daddy ." I say taking Olebogeng from his hands and smile at him.

"Yeah I'll come back later to see my son." He says nervously.

"Well ok I'll be waiting,  me and your son ." I say emphasizing the son part. He opens the door and leaves but I can't believe I pulled this off .

Two hours later dinner was ready and I made sure to sit directly across Masego. "Bontle can you try and eat more today ." The king says .

"Yeah sure I'll do it for Masego. " I say in the most sexiest voice I could master, and Masego's head shots up and he looks at me ,I smirk viciously.

"So I hope my grand son hasn't been giving you too much trouble. " the queen says trying to make conversation with me .

"He has besides the times his with his daddy , I think he likes his daddy more than me ." I say .

"Isn't it how all children are ,the two minutes they are with their dads they are calm but as soon as he leaves they start crying. " she says laughing and I join her .

"But don't worry he will warm up to you ." The queen says.

"I think next time his crying I should call his daddy to calm him down." I say looking directly at Masego and he shocks on his food .

"Masego baby are you alright. " khayi says in the most annoying voice I have ever heard .

"Yeah I'm alright. " he says .

"I think you should give him some ice ." I says and Masego looks at me again surprised.

"Why would I do that ?" Khayi asks .