chapter 26

It was now 2020 a new year and two months has passed . Masego carried on with khayi and I kind of buried all the emotions I have for him deep down far away .

He never comes anymore only once or twice to take something for work . So i heard from the maid although I haven't seen him with my own eyes .

Keletso got her results and she did really well,  she got a bursary to do medicine and I couldn't be happier . It pays for everything so i don't need to be financially involved with her that much .

Mpho is doing grade ten and he choose all the science subjects which I told him not to choose because he was very lazy to study . He just said ' we will see' and I'll hold his words to it .

I enrolled him into a boarding school it was easier for the both of us . In terms of living and everything,  now he had an excuse to visit me when ever schools closed .

Today was not a greatest day for me since I woke up I've been vomiting like crazy and I'm feeling really week,  so I decided to go see a doctor by myself . Because it was getting out of hand if you asked me .

So I was standing in the queue waiting for my turn to come ." Hey madam it's your turn" I  got up and went straight into the doctor's room.

"Good morning Mrs Lerumo " the doctor said and I greeted back .

"So ma'am what seems to be the problem " he said .

"Well I'm having a really nasty stomach bug , but i think it was because of all the foods I was eating during Christmas and after " I said .

"Ok we are going to run some tests on you , I think I might have something for you " he says. The nurse came and took my blood and did all the test necessary, including me peeing in a cup.

"Erh you don't need to go anywhere just wait here we will tell you if you have to come back or not " the doctor said .

Minutes after he came with a file in his hands,  and he said ' congratulations Mrs. Lerumo you are about to be a mother  ' which got me crying a lot.  Me pregnant.

"How far along am I??" I asked.

"You are almost four months " he says which made me think about what Masego's mother said to me the other day . Why didn't I take her seriously she had some magical powers after all.

"Can I abort it?? " I said

"Sure you have a lot of options these day but it's really risky after your first trimester " he said .

"Ok " I said . I guess I had a lot to think about whether I wanted this pregnancy or not. I was never going to tell Masego I didn't want to ruin his happiness.

I got home and looked at myself in the mirror my stomach was still flat how could there be a baby there, I thought to myself . I sat there with a lot of different snacks eating away.  But the only thing I could truly eat without getting full was icecream.

I sat and watched reality shows atill it was really late. And I went to bed .

____________________________________

Masego came to my room this morning saying we needed to talk so I was sitting here waiting for him to say something . He just stared at me and i was watching my hands .

"Khayi and I chose a date ." He said .

"Erh that's good ." I said .

"So you are invited ." He says and my head shots up .

"I think it would be a good idea if I don't come " I say .

"Yeah but we need you when it comes to the traditional things " he says .

"I can't come and if i were to come I'd want to come in the morning and do all the traditional rights" I said.

"Yeah that's all I'm really asking of you to perform the traditional rights " he says I look in his blue eyes and I see remorse , he was feeling sorry for me and I didn't like it .

"If you are done and there's nothing else I'd like to go back to sleep " I said .

"These days all you do is sleep " he cracks a laugh.

"Yeah I don't look this beautiful for nothing " I  said .

"And you gaining a lot of weight " then it rang into my hears the pregnancy thing and i started crying.

"Whoa whoa what's wrong did i say something wrong " he asks .

"You said I'm fat " I cried louder like abnormally crying as in I didn't really have control over things .

"Nope i said you were gaining " he says which makes me cry more .

"And you look very nice " he said in his state of panic.

"Really " I said .

"Yeah your looking as beautiful as ever ." He said .

"Thanks I guess" I wiped my tears and got comfortable in bed .

"I'll see you " he says awkwardly rubbing the back of his head.

"Why don't you order  people to come take all of your stuff ??" I randomly asked.

"Why would I do that " he says .

"Isn't it too much work to travel here every now and then " I  say.

"Nope this is still my house or is it not ??" He asked.

"I was just saying its easier " I say to him.

"Sometimes you can act really stupid  " he says ouch I think .

"May you please leave my room before the village girl in me decides to come out " I said .

"I'll leave when I want..."and I slap him so hard that my hand hurt . He looked at me  angrily and he just tossed me on his shoulder and took me to the fantasy room while I was struggling on his back .

He took the rope that he put aside that day and tied one hand to my leg and other hand to the other leg and he turned me around so I was on my knees . And he fucked me senselessly.

My eyes rolled inside and I couldn't see properly . I honestly couldn't take that D it was too much for me then he turned me around the other way and continued to fuck me . I was screaming his name at the top of my lungs .

After he was done he untied me and just left . I was wondering what just happened , I was shocked . What does that mean and why .

I got off the bed feeling a little sore. I decided to clean the fantasy room since i haven't come here in a while . A lot of things were ringing in my head why would he do that , now I have to start over .

Oh god he got me back to square one and me being pregnant is not helping things. Why did he have to do that . He was cruel, was he trying to tell me something indirectly.