chapter 4

I got to the stream and saw him sitting on the rock with a nightlamp ,I went to him and shook his hand .

"Well well well if it isn't the famous Madileng " he says coming closer to me . I laugh at his gesture.

"At least im not getting married in two days " i laughed , and sit down on the rock and he joined me his eyes were sparkling they looked like there was a whole ocean moving in there .

"Oh so it's like that " he said putting his hands up . I augh and pout at him not caring what was happening.

"So I finally had the guts to tell my girlfriend that im getting married and she didn't take it lightly" he said throwing a stone in the stream . He looked really stressed I felt for him.

"So how are you going to solve this " I asked . His eyes kept on distracting me they held a lot of mystery like they had a lot of unraveled stuff hidden in them they were beautiful.

"Well I don't care to whom i get married to i don't have to love them nor actually have anything intimate with them all i have to do is to show to get married and move on with my girlfriend who i love to death " I had wondered what was the big deal , why were his family forcing him to marry and why would he agree to that i mean it's a free country isn't it .

"Well why are you agreeing to this and why can't you marry your girlfriend whats wrong with her " I asked confused at all this situation,  if they wanted him to her married he had someone who he is more then willing to marry .

"Well they want me to marry someone from this kingdom " he says rubbing the back of his head .usually the royals marry royals this was very strange.

"I heard the prince is getting married are you going to be there " i asked a stupid question of course he won't be the guy us getting married the same day .

"Well .." I cut him off , because I felt I was being insensitive to the whole situation "nope don't answer that i forgot your getting married on the same day "

"Well are you going " he asked .

"Nope I'm not ,my father doesn't want me to go " I say looking at the ground .

"Do you have a boyfriend or you had one " He randomly asks which got me off guard i haven't really thought of boyfriends ever in my life this was a new question to me no one has ever asked him this question.

"Well nope I haven't " I say blushing .

"Meaning you a virgin " he asks.

"Yep , why you asking me this " i quickly retort it was a bit uncomfortable to me .

"Well its just that you look so innocent it's almost unbelievable because you are so beautiful most girls with your beauty are living their lifes" he says . Me beautiful I've never thought of myself as beautiful ever it's always the people around me saying that yet ive never seen it ,could my mirror be deceiving me.

"I'm not like most girls  , I don't have a normal life at all " I say, pouring water in my backets.

"I also don't have a normal life that's why i like you so much you bring peace to me and your simple,  you don't really know who i am " Masego says , well yeah I don't know you because we are strangers and you should be comfortable talking to me cause i wouldn't know where to find you even if i tried.

"It's pretty easy to talk to you also I wish we could be real life friends " i said , when in our realities we have never crossed paths but in our little world where its safe we know each other and we feel fulfilled .

"Well I wish that was possible but it's not after I get married I'm going back to where i live and im leaving my wife here and you will see me in December,  four months time unless you have a phone " I say no a bit disappointed,  he seems to have a lot going on his life i think maybe he is very rich .