chapter 23

Masego didn't come home for a four week and I couldn't help but cry myself to sleep, I was starting to love him and I thought things would be different after what we shared the other day but I guess khayi was better .

Today I was taking my siblings to the airport and I asked the gate man to drive me to the airport using one of Masego's cars . And he agreed well it was not like he had a choice.

"Guys I promise you that I'll come in two days I just need to sort some stuff out " I said .

"Your husband finally agreed " Mpho said.

"Something like that ,what do the both of you want for Christmas " I said . Trying to play it cool.

"Anything you can think of " they both say .

"But you have to promise to stay in the house we don't want someone knowing where you are " i said speaking about my father .

"Yeah we will be careful " keletso says .

We got to the airport just in time and I gave them both hugs , keletso was taller then me and Mpho he almost looked like our brother if you were not careful  .

"Mpho I swear you grow everyday  you are taller and taller " keletso says and we all laugh.

"I booked you into business class ,  you can order anything you want for free but I'm not saying order everything Mpho " I say and we all laugh.

"Keletso don't go at aunt's house and be lazy "i say giving her a hug.

"Oh when you land there will be transportation to take you to the village " I say .

"And keletso take this card, I've told the driver to take you to the nearest complex buy all the food you and your brother like to eat but don't forget to buy basic stuff like maize and all " I said taking out a list of basic stuff they should buy .

"And before I forget tell aunty I'll see her soon " I said .

"Sister we have to go now " Mpho says. I was standing there waving at them and crying , it was like I was never going to see them when im coming soon. I stood there atill I couldn't see them no more.

The driver took me home and Masego was still not there so I convinced myself I wouldn't care. I started packing my stuff because I decided I was going home tomorrow.  I was sick of being on my own .

You know the least Masego could do is tell me if he is coming or not. That's all it takes so I don't have to worry about him this much . I sat down  watching TV this time I was watching some reality show .

I wasn't really concentrated at what was happening instead I was thinking, I booked my ticket and there was only one available space it wasn't business class but i still took it . I didn't care how I got there as long as I got there .

The plane was going at six in the morning so I had to get everything ready before tomorrow.  I decided to call jasmine and tell her I was leaving .

"Hey babes " I said .

"Oh hey , how you doing " she says.

"I'm fine , I decided to go home tomorrow I'll probably see you next year in January " I said .

"Can't you leave next week " she asks.

"Nope I've already booked the plane ticket " I said . Now the problem was where would i go , was I going to my aunt's house or Masego house . All i knew is that if i went to my aunt's house and they find out I'm here its going to be a big thing .

And if I go to Masego's house , Masego would know where i was , I just needed to clear my mind and make myself mentally stronger. Maybe the distance would lessen the love I have for him .