chapter 12

Masego's mom was sitting in the leaving room waiting for Masego to come ." How has life been treating you " she asks.

"It has been really good I like it here " I said answering honestly .

"Well when am I getting my grand children " she asks.  I shy away from her .

"I hope you have been treating my son like a prince he is " she says.

"Yeah I have " I say .

"Have you heard anything from your father " she asks. I get a little tense .

"No I haven't  "I looked on the ground.

"Well your sister and brother are missing and we filed a report but no one has seen them it is believe that they were kidnapped by ritualist " she says looking really scared.

"Excuse me " I say standing up . This was good for me meaning they won't carry on looking around for them . And this made things easier since they now school this side.

I heard Masego speaking with his mother and I came out and brought his food.  I dished up for me and the queen.

"Well I was speaking to your wife regarding my grand children and she said soon " Masego looked at me with that is-that-so look . I almost chocked on my food .

"I want a grand child before I turn fifty so it can look like my child on the gram " she says .well the queen was absolutely nothing but beautiful , with her blue eyes and blond hair I envied their eye color it looked really nice .

"You might not be getting one " Masego said .

"I hope that's a joke " she says and I laugh out loudly .

"Masego stop pulling your mother's legs " i said .

"Ditiro I hope you heard me get to work man " the queen said to Masego and I laughed out loud when I saw his embarrassed face .

"Mom that's disgusting of you to say" Masego frowns at his mother , but she laughs at her silliness.

"Bontle I know your tired being all alone in this house " she asked me.

"Yeah I am , but your son is not getting to work " I said with a smirk on my face , and I laughed.

"Madileng not you too , have you joined mother in this madness?" He says and we both laugh at him being uncomfortable.

"Well if you were working I wouldn't be having this conversation with you " the queen says . You should have seen Masego's face he was now turning red .

"Mom who said I haven't been working " he says looking at me . Damn he turned the tables around. His mother looks and me and she laughes and I was modified.

"Meaning I'll soon have my child child " she says and I stand up clearing the table not answering her .

"Now that it's your turn to answer,  you run away " Masego shouts from the leaving area . I wash the dishes and reclean the kitchen again and pour juice for all of us .

"Thank you " the queen said .

"Your house is so clean I'm not sure how to sit " she says .

"Sit however you want to sit my queen  " I said drinking my juice . "What shows do you watch " the queen asks .

"None I don't really watch TV " I say in a really low voice . Remembering how my father would watch TV and all we could do is listen from our rooms.

I get a call from keletso and I answer. " sister how are you doing " she asks.

"I'm doing fine my darling " I said .