chapter 19

We have moved to the new house for a month now .And I'm liking it Masego also likes it he has his own personal space here and I have mine which works good in both our interests.

Apparently there are a lot of house wifes in this neighborhood,  so I was invited to come to their association , where they deal mainly with charity work, gossip and tips on how to extort more money from your husband.

I was the youngest wife there , all of them were from twenty five and above,  some of their faces looked really fake and body shapes,  And it was like thirty percent black wife's here .Mainly all of the wife's had kids which made me feel out of place

The other day I met this wife stacey who her husband was a movie director,  she was really nice , she had children who were older than me her last born was one year older then me .

Stacey and her daughter Stephanie took me shopping , they chose clothes for me with their money and I was thankful. They got to my walk in closet and took out ninety five percent of my clothes leaving me with the ones i really love .

All the clothes they bought was very slutty , they said that was the only way to keep your husband and I stupidly listened to them since they spend all their money on the clothes. I still wore my old clothes  but I liked walking around the house naked when no one was around.

Yesterday I went to visit my siblings,  I heard they are going to my aunt's place in the kingdom these holidays , growing up we weren't allowed to go to her house ever because she was against what my dad was doing .

She was my father's little sister and the last born,  she always made sure she took good care of us sometimes when she could.  I could say she the only family we know aside from father.

They were really excited about it but it had a lot of risks , my father could potentially find out they are there and forcefully take them but I won't allow that to happen ever .

Mpho was now done writing his finals and was a proud PS5 owner which I brought the third term as promised.  Keletso was busy writing her NSC exams , the finals and i was nervous for her but trusted she will do good because she had a lot of brains.

Masego was not home which made me very bored so I decided to go to the fantasy room and check things out . Masego doesn't know about this room , I secretly bought furniture for this room . And I have been coming here to watch porn .

There was a pole in here , when I'm bored I just practise how to dance on the pole , with the aid of youtube . I sometimes play really loud sexy music to dance , I was getting really good at this if you asked me .

It was indeed my favorite room in the house I could come here and free my sexual self by watching a lot of porn and learning how the tools in this room are used . It was really brutal though some of them I'd never ever think about trying.

"Hey babes I'm at your gate tell the gate man to open for me " I heard Jasmine say . Minutes later i heard the door bell and I went to open .

"Well well well how's my favourite person doing " she said .

"I'm doing good " I said.

"Your house looks really beautiful and I bet you and Masego have been having a lot of sex " she says . I shyly smile if only she knew I was still a virgin and I was kind of far from losing my v card .

Which I wanted to lose so bad from all the porn I have been watching and the pole dancing. " And girl your even wearing shorts , who are you and where's my friend with long skirts and white tops " she says as I laugh at her silliness.

"It's still me with a different look apparently the woman around here take their fashion seriously " I say winking at her .

"I found myself a boyfriend and he is really cute " she says .

"What's his name " i ask .

"Jaden and he is rich girl , soon I'll be your next door neighbor who knows " she says getting really excited.

"You look really happy " i say .

"Girl I am I can't wait to get pregnant with you bitch " she says .

"Who says I'm going to get pregnant??" I asked laughing.

"Don't worry soon we will be speaking different stories " she says.

"Don't jinx me I still want to have a little bit of fun " I said to her .

"Girl that guy has been giving me that vitamin D really well , he flips  me like a pizza slice that how easy it is " she says and I laugh .

"And it has been treating you well I hope " I say in between laughs.

"You know " she says high fiving me .

"This one time he gave it to me so good that I started shaking " Jasmine said , while I couldn't say I knew exactly what she was talking about but I had an idea.

"Looks like he has a lengthy size " i say .

"Yeah it's really big but don't worry I can take it " she says .

"He makes me call him daddy " oh shit that guy was into some really kinky stuff.

"He seems dominant in the room " I say .

"Yeah he is , he knows exactly what to do ,he reminds me of Mr grey " she says .

"What stuff is Masego into " she says .

"I don't know " I say .

"What do you mean you don't know , is he the kind that fucks in the dark with all the light off " she says looking at me crazy .

"Nope , me and him have never .." i was cut off.

"Oh shit are you a virgin " I nod my head .

"Oh shit your one of a few " she says like it was a good thing.

"So that's why your husband was all over that lady same day " she says . I nod .

"So I guess you want him in the house ??" She says .

"Yeah I guess" I say.

"Today bitch you are going to lose your v card ,is you ready for this " she says in a general voice.

"Sir yes sir " I said and we laugh .

"First of all your going to cook dinner in the sluttest thing you can find " she says .

"I know your man wants a little booty " Jasmine says . The question is was I ready to go through all of that and if he wakes up and regrets cheating on khayi with me what will I do.

"I don't think we are ready for such " I say .

"I totally get it when you aren't ready to do anything " jasmine says.

"Don't get me wrong I want to but im not sure if he does " I say honestly . I don't think  Masego would ever look my way like that ever , he's too invested in khayi.

"Bitch the way both of you are acting you'd swear your marriage is arranged " jasmine says laughing,  I look to the ground in embarrassment.

"Oh so your marriage is arranged which explains a lot of things " Jasmine says.

"He has a girlfriend he loves so much and he wants to make her his second wife " I say .

"You are going to use your pussy magic to get him in between your titess " Jasmine says .

"I don't think so he loves her too much and he has made it clear he does , and sometimes since we came here he doesn't sleep at home meaning he's with her " I say . I was starting to really like Masego and i was afraid it was going to turn into love .

"This shit messed up so you love him but he loves another " she says processing everything.

"Yeah I guess " I say .

"Try to wear that and see how he reacts " Jasmine says .