chapter 40

2020 has been a year full of surprises , a year that I was pregnant,  a year that I tried to kill myself , but 2021 is an even better  year I got to see my son turn six months and it is the year that I had a lot of sex with Masego. And let's not forget that my friend ntombi moved here , but fifteen minutes away .

We are currently three months into 2021 , and Olebogeng is six months now  turning seven months on the twenty second of march which I couldn't wait to see , because every day he grows older I just image him in high school giving me problems.

I was currently sleeping in my bed in my house . With my little man Olebogeng and he was a sweet heart unfortunately I didn't have a maid here so I had to do everything by myself.

I had become a little lazy and felt like not doing current chores , so to avoid them I order take aways all the time , which is very weird to be honest because I now eat a lot almost like when I was pregnant but even more .

I think the queen increased my appetite , cause I'm currently eating my second tray of McDonald's nuggets , Masego has not come to the house as promised, but I heard from someone that he was back in town.

I was actually very sad he didn't come here , and I secretly hoped he did come so we can fight and have crazy sex. But that was far from possible I made it very clear that I wanted to be left alone .

But he should understand I was mad , very mad at him. I really wanted him to chase me and tell me that he loves me , and I really hoped that this time I would believe him but I didn't everytime he said it .

In my mind there was this voice telling me how can someone like Masego love someone like me , I mean I am still the simple village girl i was when we met so what made him fall in love with me .

Sometimes I wanted to go to his office and slap him for no reason,  and come back home laughing about how stupid I am . Which for some other reason best known by me I want to go to his office and get mad fucked by him in his office.

____________________________________

I heard the front door open and I was ready to fight who ever had the guts to intrude into my house.  I run down the stairs only to see Masego with bags coming in , in my mind I did a back flip .

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Well I think I gave you enough time so now I'm back in my own house ." He says taking his bag up stairs.

"I'm sorry what part of don't come here didn't you hear?" I said really irritated.  But I was actually very happy that he was here , I wanted to kiss him and jump on him there and now .

"Your pregnant and I don't want to miss the experience I missed with my own son." He says . Wow why would he think I'm pregnant,  his mother seems to think the same but If I really was pregnant I would have known and felt it .

"What's it with you and your mother , do you really want me to be pregnant.  Well sorry to disappoint you I'm not pregnant and I'm not going to be pregnant unless Olebogeng is five years old ." I said to him really mad at the fact that they can't see I'm struggling with one child about another one wouldn't it make them twins if I had another one so early.

"What ever makes you sleep at night ." He simply says passing me, I guess I had to make dinner now but I wanted some chicken nuggets so I think I'll just cook for Masego.

"Erh Masego what do you want to eat ?" I asked him .

"Anything ." He says . Do you know how hard it is to ask someone what they want and they say anything,  I mean if I knew what you wanted I would have made it .

"Ok I'm going to order in then ." I simply say defeated. Five minutes later I had ordered in and I couldn't wait to eat those nuggets.

"Masego when is your wedding with khayi,  why are you here ." I asked .

"I don't think I want to get married to another wife ." He says .

"Why ?" I asked.

"Because I just realized you are my soulmate and anything outside you would be ludacris. " he says in a really low tone .

"Does she know?" I asked .

"Nope it's something I just thought about now , you made me a father what else would I want from you and I'm about to have another kid with you?" He says and I can't help to be silent.

"I love you Madi so much that it scares me , I've never loved anyone so much ." He says looking into my eyes , but that voice came again.

"What do I have to do to show you my love ?" He says . I stay silent not sure of what to say , what would be the correct words in this case .

"I will call khayi and tell her I love you alone. " he says .

"Look Masego you and khayi have been together for a long time I just don't want to be the reason for your break up , if you want to end things do it because you want to not because you have to ." I said to him honestly and truthfully.

" Madi can you stop it with your bullshit,  I love you . It seems that you can't hear me or you won't hear me and yes I have to break things with khayi,  she's not for me and we both know that ." He says and I was taken away .

"Masego please unde... ." I say before I'm rudely cut off.

"Nope I don't want to understand , you are mine it ends there. We are going to eat and then have sex that's it." He says bringing me closer to him so that I lay on his chest .

Moments later the food was finally here and I attempted to stand up ." Sit down I'm going to pay for the food ." He says taking out his card .

"Really you waited this long for chicken nuggets. " he says in disbelief.

"Yeah or isn't it food ." I  simply ask .

"I'm going to give you half of my food and don't you dare say no ." I keep quiet, not in the mood to disagree with him.

" so how are things going at work. " I ask trying to lighten the mood .

"It's all fine ." He simply says well I expected him to say more but then maybe he doesn't want to talk about work.

"Ok ." I say .

"I want us to move to a bigger house ." He says .

"What! are you crazy , this house is so big ." I said .

"Yes it is but I didn't work this hard to settle for less and you sure don't deserve to settle for this so we moving as soon as you put to birth ." He says , crazy how can we move to a bigger house what's wrong with this house .

"And don't worry I've already bought the perfect house you just have to say what you want so it could be changed. " he says.

"Well all I want is for Olebogeng to have a room and a playing area for when he can finally walk ." I say .

"I'm going to build a play area so big to fit all five of my kids ." He says .

"Well who said I'm going to have more children." I say .

"Don't worry soon you will know ." He says , I finally let him think I'm pregnant because I didn't have the time to correct him.

"Well I know my body ." I say .

"But not as well as I do." He winks and I knew what he meant and he was turning me on.

"I'm going to prove you wrong if I'm pregnant how many months am I? " I ask him.

"If you are not four months pregnant then my name isn't Masego. " he simply says .

"Then I guess you have to find a new name because you wrong. " I said .

"One thing you should know is my mother doesn't lie she never has been wrong and never will if she says you are you are trust me." He says, oh yeah she could be wrong but who I am to say she's wrong  .

"I'm not even showing. " I say .

"But you have gained weight ,your breasts are bigger and your ass got bigger , I hope you fight that you know your body as much as you say you do ." He says and I just dismiss him no way will I be pregnant not atill my baby is at least five .