chapter 43

I'm currently sitting here with two babies in my hands and a very confused Masego. I'm crying ,their crying , it's just a mess . What the hell just happened where did the two babies come from . I mean I had a flat stomach literally.

The mid wife is clearing all of her stuff getting ready to go after a very disturbing case , she had said in her twenty five years of being a midwife she had never seen such , although she admitted that there were a few that looked like they were four to five months pregnant when they went into labor, never before a flat stomach.

But she did say she often heard of cases like myself , she thought it were only mur rumors . I guess my case made history,  I mean two babies came from my very flat stomach not even a bump was there ,very strange.

So tomorrow Masego's aunt was coming over with her doctor friend who specializes in such . I couldn't wait to get the explanation. 

"Mom they're finally here your two grandchildren they are here, they are baby girls and I couldn't be more proud of myself. " Masego says and I laugh at the myself.

"I'm naming them Tshepiso(promise) and Letlotlo (treasure. ) ." He says looking at me and I give him a weak smile showing I was grateful for that  , I didn't even have a clue of what to call them because all of this wasn't planned in my mind he suddenly ended the call and comes to help with with the babies .

____________________________________

Five years later~

"Olebogeng stop playing roughly with your sisters  " I say as Tshepiso comes towards me crying holding her toy . Out of all of them she was the baby , Letlotlo was kind of the ring leader in their relationship.

I just knew she was going to be a queen B some day bossing around people at school and being popular.  While Tshepiso was clam and collected she kept to herself,  she looked very fragile.

And yes these two babies also had blue eyes but with green rings and a grey center if you looked very close but far away they had ocean blue eyes which I was sometimes very jealous of . I mean these four people in the house had the same eye color it made me stand out .

"Hey ." Masego says hugging me from behind and I turn to kiss him.

"Hey ." I say back.

"I love you ." He says and I say it back,It was an automatic thing.

"You know why I named our daughter Tshepiso?" I shake my head no .

"Because I made you a promise that I'd get my shit together,  and I promise that it will always be you which I fulfilled honestly. " he says and I smile remembering all those times he told me it will always be me , of course I didn't believe him then but now those words makes me love him more .

"And I named our other daughter Letlotlo because you are my treasure that I guard with my life , never to lose or let anyone steal you from me . I'd admit there are times I thought I was going to lose you because I was being a jerk but the moment you were in my chest I put a lock on it and put the key in my heart ." He says which make a happy tear fall and he wipes it off and kisses me passionately.

"I'm glad I didn't let you leave or we both would have been miserable,  I don't know what I would do without you ,you are very patient when it comes to my emotions and you understand me more than I understand myself which is weird but you do ." I said.

" Thanks for bringing back some kind of meaning in my life because if we weren't married that day I would have probably been dead now ." I say remembering the suicidal thoughts I had , if my father had married me off to his friend then I would had killed myself.

"Well I'm glad fate brought us together,  it was clear we were meant to be by our weird encounter by the stream and by your first kiss , well lesson. " he says and I laugh at his silliness remembering how he offered to teach me how to kiss . We hug for a second longer and he lets go of me .

"My family will be here in ten minutes and your brother and sister just arrived. " Masego says and I'm thankful for that because I seriously needed to change,  I was done cooking everything and making dessert.

"Sis ." I turn around and saw keletso running to me . She hugs me tightly like it was our first time meeting.

"Your kind of killing me ." I say and she lets go of me .

"Oh sorry ." She says and I smiled.

"Oh this is katleho my boyfriend." A very tall handsome someone comes from behind keletso and I'm blown he was really easy on the eye.

"Oh hey it's very nice to meet you ." I say shaking his hand .

"He is a cardiologist ." My sister says before I could ask .

"Oh impressive. " I say .

"I think I should invite you over for dinner sometime next month. " I said .

"I'd love that Mrs Lerumo. " he says in his deep voice and I'm very happy he called me that ,I wore my last name with pride.

I look up and I see a very tall figure coming my way and I open my arms for a hug ." Oh my God Mpho,  you look taller and taller everytime I see you ." I say hugging him and kissing him. He was the tallest in the room I felt like a dwarf next to him.

I knew he did not like it when i did that but i couldn't help it , he was my baby . "Sis you know I'm way old for you to be saying that right?" He says and I nod . Making everyone laugh.

"You can go to the dining area while I go and freshen up ." I say .

Moments later Masego's family is here and we are sitting at the table eating in peace and having a very nice lunch. With all the kids at the kiddies table . Masego's sister came with her husband and Masego's brother came with his girlfriend. And ntombi came with her husband and her four year old daughter.

"So I'd like to say something. "Masego stands up.

"Firstly I'd like to thank everyone for coming to see our new house , and I'd like to thank my wife for cooking this amazing lunch and being amazing. " he says and kisses my cheek and I blushed.

The longer me and Masego are together the more he gets affectionate and touchy . Which I must admit I like , I feel like my love for him grows every single moment and I've found my soul mate .

"To love ,peace ,happiness and family." I say . Loving Masego was like life had been brought back to me by the universe . It was weirdly satisfying to the bone.

                 Fin~
____________________________________

Thanks to anyone who came this far , I hope you like it and are inspired to keep on reading books and writing.

From a South African author.
Thank you