chapter 20

"Keletso you know I can't come yet  but I'll be sure to try and come tomorrow,  I don't exactly have transportation or know how to drive " I say to to keletso.

"Sister please come we miss you "she says .

"Keletso only one month is left then we could be together cause I'll be at the palace this December " I say to her .

"Sister I know it just feels like you have abandoned us " she says .

"I'm sorry my love I'll make sure in December you are around me every single day " I say to her which is true there will be no need to hide her when we are back home .

"When is Mpho going home ??" I asked her .

"After im done writing " she says .

"Oh he's waiting for you " i said .

"Nope , he has cooler friends here then at home " she says which made me laugh.

"So he's basically dreading going back " I said .

"Yeah he doesn't like the idea of going back " keletso says .

"But I don't think Masego will give me money in December so that's why we have to go home to be safe " i said .

"When we are at home I'll spend less money on food then this side  and besides where will you stay because I terminated the contract " I said . Knowing that the end of November they have to move out but i spoke to Jasmine to accommodate them atill keletso finishes writing 

"Sister we understand and thank you for everything you do for us we love you and appreciate you always " I said .

"Its no big deal , all you have to do is focus " I said to her and "I might make a plan of you coming to stay with me in the guest house , only if you pass really well." I said .

"Yeah I know what's at stake here " she says sounding a bit sad .

"Keletso good luck with your final exam " I say to her.

"And remember I'll always support you no matter what, you've got this" I say to her , i felt like she needed to hear a lot of things I didn't hear when I was her age .

"Thanks I really needed that ,sometimes I feel liks I'll mess everything up and go back to him" she says .

"Keletso I'd never take you back there I'll rather die than take you to him " I said , I know I might have threatened her with that but it wasn't true I'd go from here to the moon for both  of my siblings.

"Yeah I knew you are too kind hearted, a lot of things you went through you didn't have to go..." i cut her off .

"Look all thise things I did because I had to and I wanted to and all things things I'm doing is for you to have a brighter tomorrow so that the only person you point a finger at is yourself because you have been given all the opportunities " I said .

I bathed in a bubble bath and looked really nice hoping Masego would come today , yesterday after my chat with Jasmine he didn't come today I hope he does .

I was wearing a black g-string and a see through dress where you can literally see everything and I wasn't wearing a bra so my tites were very visible. My mom had really big breasts so I inherited them from her but since I was really thin they looked really nice .

They were perky and they were nice and round . They almost looked like I did a surgery, I really liked them . And I had a big booty to but I think its not that big it's just that my waist is really small , which made me look like a goddess.

Most people don't know i have this kind of body because I'm always wearing baggy clothes that clover everything up , so this is like the first time im sharing my body size with the outside world.  I hoped this worked.

And this would be the first time he sees like this sober the other time he was really drunk but this time his himself meaning a lot of things can go wrong my plan could backfire.

I cooked and didn't dare dish up atill he comes , which means I was watching TV and waiting anxiously. I heard the front door open and I saw him come in . His clothes were changed meaning he changed at khayi's place . I suddenly started to second guess this plan .

"Hey" he says .

"I'm really hungry haven't had real food in two days , have you cooked??" He asked.

"I thought you weren't coming tonight " I said .

"Well I'm here , is there food or not?? " he says with a attitude .

"Yes I cooked " I  said.

"So what are you waiting for " he says .

I stand up from the sofa mentally cussing Jasmine and already regreting this. I move to wards his direct which was the direct of the kitchen.  He stands in my way blocking me from passing  .

"What ??" I ask.

"Nothing " he says after talking a good look at my breast . I ask myself if it's a good thing or not . He moves out of my way .

I dish up the food and bring him water to wash his hands  , I kneel down and he washes his hands.  I walk away and dish up for myself i decided to go up stairs to take a jesery to cover myself,  I felt really shy and insecure . I came down in the same dress but wearing a oversized jackets to cover up .

"So how was your day " I said starting a conversation .

"Fine " he says. I keep quiet getting the hint that he doesn't want to talk .

We eat in silence and the whole time Masego isn't looking at me but into his plate ,why did I have listen to Jasmine now he can't even look at me . After he was done eating I cleared the plates ,I couldn't eat for some weird reason so I just drank .

I wash the dishes and put them away after drying them . Masego is sitted watching some movie and I sit next to him.  "What movie are you watching " I asked .

"Shaft " he simply says . I take off my Jersey and wrap myself with the blanket on the sofa since I wanted to cover my whole body so that my head is the only visible thing . We watch shaft and I had to admit it was good .

So we preceded and watched the second one . He looked at me and I looked at him and no one looked away , it was strange because I didn't know what he was thinking.

He then out of no where  suddenly kissed me , at first I hesitated but I kissed him back and we kissed hungrily I layed down and he was on top of me still kissing me but this time it was slower.

He took off my dress and his eyes turned a really light grey colour and it turned me on , he continued to kiss me slowly every where adoring my body he was really taking his time sucking on my breasts feeling on my whole body .

His kisses were really cold around my hot body and i wanted more . I knew he was teasing me , playing with my emotions but I was in the moment.  He lifted me up from the sofa and we were still kissing.

He put me on the dining table and took off my g-string  which made me cover myself up. He looked at me and turned my chin up and moved my arms away . He opened my legs and went down on me licking me up like a lollipop.

I started moaning a little bit loudly and I grabbed on the table while he was doing his thing after that he came up to me and started kissing me again slowly passionately this time he was demanding.

Leaving trails on my stomach and making me want more ." Do you trust me " he said and I nodded .

"Use your words" he said .

"Yes " I said .

He suddenly slipped a finger in there making me to moan loudly it was like I had just lost my mind and I just didn't understand how I felt. He slipped two , then three fingers this time and god was I moaning loudly.  He suddenly stopped and looked at me .

I looked on the table and I saw blood .