chapter 41

It's been three months since Masego and I have been staying together he broke things off with khayi. Which is bitter sweet because I have Masego all to myself now , and khayi wasted six years of her life .

Keletso and Mpho were coming to visit me to see Olebogeng , don't both were so happy about being an uncle and aunt . And I was excited to hear how they both doing since I haven't seen them since December .

"Oh my God Mpho you have grown up so much you even have hair now ." I said hugging my gaint brother and kissing him like a little baby .

"Stop kissing me you killing my reap ." He says and I can't help but laugh at him .

"Oh ok so it's like that now ." I said .

"Yeah I'm a man now ." He retorted and I look at him in shock.

"Oh ok ." I proceed to hug keletso and kiss her , she looked so grown to be honest.

"Ok I see you,  you a slay queen now." I say .

"No it's just that I bath better now ." She says fleeking her hair .

"Let's get inside I miss you guys ." I said to bath of them.

"So how has the eleventh grade been so far ." I say asking Mpho.

"It has been good you know , I'm about to write my June exams and I'm kind of excited. " he says . Wow when I was in the same grade I hated June exams because they put on unnecessary pressure on you .

"I hope you studying. " I said .

"I have been training with this girl  in my class ." He says.

"Well you can date as long as you keep your dick out of your head." I say and we laugh while he looks embarrassed  .

"Oh so sis he can date but I can't. " keletso says .

"Exactly,  medicine is not eleventh grade it requires a lot of concentration  at least you on your second year ." I say to her  And she frowns . I know she's dating someone somehow but me not approving of it will put certain limits to what she can do , At least I hope .

"I can date and do medicine." She say .

"Its still a no to you unless you show me you can by pulling up your socks ." I say , she hasn't produced the best results so far . I don't know if its boys or she is becoming lazy but she bearly is making it .

"Look keletso if you get high scores for two years straight then maybe me and you can talk about you dating." I say looking at her and she looks to the ground.

"Keletso please don't forget where you coming from , that should motivate you to want better for yourself." I say. And she simply looks away which makes me think of changing the topic so that she can have a lot to think .

"You know Mpho if you pass your matric with seven distinctions I will buy you any car you want. " I say. And he's eyes shot up like he couldn't believe what I was saying but you see to get Mpho to care about school you should keep him motivated.

"Are you for real." He asks.

"Yes I am all you have to do is study hard that's all I'm asking. " I say giving him a hug.

"What about me ?" Keletso asks .

"After you qualify as a doctor I'll ask Masego to help you get a job from his very rich doctor friends then maybe after five years we will partner with you and open your own practice. " I say to her and she smiles thanking me , I hope this will keep her focused on her goals so she could be better than me and depend on herself.

Both my siblings had opportunities that I never had even if I wanted.  Which made me to have no dreams to become something,  my only hope and dream was to get out alive and it came true.

I know most people wouldn't want to date a girl like me , because apparently everyone is looking for a passionate and ambitious someone  . But when you have been through what I have been you would maybe understand why . I was born into abuse and raised there , I think my passion was to get out .

"Last December we were at auntie's house and we hoped you would come but you didn't  ." My brother Mpho says .

"Yeah I just thought I needed some time to myself. " I said which was not entirely not a lie.

"I thought you wanted nothing to do with us anymore. " keletso says .

"Look the both of you are my responsibility even though you might piss me off sometimes I want everything to do with you cause I love you both and I care ." I say looking at the both of them and giving them a smile .

____________________________________

According to Masego's theory I should be eight months pregnant by now , and I'm not seeing any baby bump which I guess all along I was right . He still thinks for some weird reason that I am pregnant but if I am where is my bump , right?

"Erh Madi  I think we should go check with the doctor how far along you are ." Masego says . I take off all my clothes and look at him.

"Masego I have a flat stomach how could you possibly think I'm pregnant. " I ask him .

"I think we should go to the doctor to proof..." I rudely cut him off.

" look let's not do this! I just want some peaceful time with my husband!" I say . Standing up from the room to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and my face was swollen mad .

I think it was something I ate this morning.  I took some some allergy meds and soon my face is back to normal.  "Ok then madi let's do this I'm going to buy a pregnancy test if I'm right then you have to have sex with me every single day even if your not in the mood unless I'm not ." He says , that's crazy to even agree to but I know my body and myself.

"Nope here's a deal we wait three more months,  then after then we can take that stupid pregnancy test and if after that three months I'm not pregnant then you are cooking for the rest of our lives. " I say getting out of the room now irritated. It was a very wild said out of anger deal .