chapter 31

We were back at the Lerumo kingdom and every one was so happy for our arrival. They all heard about the new prince and all came bearing gifts.

I was sitting in my room with the baby because no one was allowed to see the child before he gets his royal name from the gods . I was currently sitting with my friend ntombi in my room .

"I feel like we are drifting apart, I don't know you any more ." She says in a low voice.

"Why do you say so?" I ask putting my child in the baby bed.

"Because I'm supposed to be your best friend but I found out that you were pregnant last , from Hazel do you know how painful that was ." She says .

"I'm sorry but I never told anyone not even Masego. " I say her head shots up at the mention of Masego .

"What do you mean?" She asks .

"I mean I hid it from everyone till I landed in hospital,  that's how he knew. " I simply said .

"You are so selfish madi" she says taking her bag from the ground.

"Wait how was I selfish. " I say .

"Didn't you think we all wanted to have some kind of experiences during your pregnancy that we can't anymore?" She says .

"I didn't have to tell anyone. " I said raising my voice and just like that she stormed out of the room but not before giving Olebogeng a kiss , which I thought was cute .

And ladies and gentlemen that's how I ended up alone and bored in the room with a sleeping baby . So I did the only thing that made sense in my case I took a nap .

____________________________________

"Bontle did Masego say when he was coming?" My mother in law said making a sandwich for me .

"I thought he was coming today with her ."I said bitterly .

"You just have to be strong and trust God and the gods ." She says rubbing my shoulder.  It was happening he was coming to introduce her and the next thing pay her bride .

They were supposed to get married but for some reason they kept on postponing . The dates kept on changing even the traditional part of things were not done.

Khayi was nice but not for Masego but who am I to mix and match . I heard a loud noise from outside and decided to go check.  It was Masego and her . I ran to my room to go quickly change into something better.  Like a Summer dress instead of this pjs I have on all day .

The guards carried in almost a hundred designer bags. And I felt envious of her , they both came out of the car smiling at each other . "Good morning mom this is khayi ." He says putting his hand on her waist .

"Ah so your the famous girl that has my son acting crazy ." The queen says .

"Yes ma and it's a lovely honor to meet you ." She says bowing her head a little.

"You look beautiful." The queen said and she smiles we get into the house and sit at the table . And let me tell you Masego and khayi were both ignoring me.  So I played along and ignored them.

"What do you do for a living?" The queen asks her .

"I studied aviation but I'm now a business woman who owns a salon." She says .

"Meaning I can now have my face taken care of ?" She asked.

"Yep anyday ." Khayi says . The queen calls the maidian to bring my sandwich and snacks for the guests. 

"So how did you meet." The queen asks .

"We met six years ago on my birthday at the mall , I decided to go out and celebrate it with my friends so one of my friends decided to invite her boyfriend who automatically came with the boys , at first he was really annoying but there was something about him that made me listen to what he was saying three months later we dated." She says .