Baggage at Disney

Maria's POV:

We all turned over slowly to Ben as Jinkx slowly stormed away, disappearing into the crowd. It wasn't said, but there was a clear sense that something had gone very wrong between the two of them, at one point or another.

"Man these cookies are weird as hell, huh-" bIanCa let out, her voice mildly shaky as she fiddled with one of adore's Mickey shaped pastries, too uncomfortable to not break the silence but too scared that she'll trigger something. "I mean- they really want us to eat their mascot- or- what-" everyone took the time to shoot Bianca a long, confused look, which led her to whispering "never mind."

I shoved the food down my throat quickly, partly because I just wanted get out of there but the other part because I wanted to go after Jinkx. I don't know why- he felt like the only chance I had at getting a crack on with this mystery- Ben sure wasn't going to budge. The way he ripped apart our notebook back at the club, the way he got emotional even at the slight mention of his history. And katya- he hates me. Maybe I can send Kali out? But better not send my only friend on a death mission. Realizing I was now scooping air into my mouth as I finished my salad, I quickly got up to put my tray away, tapping on the shoulder of Kaliyah quickly and signalling that I was ready to get out of there. She gave me a small nod before getting up as well, shuffling over with me to the trash can.

"You guys going back to it? And without me?" Sutan called out, getting one sympathy laugh out of Karl as everyone else just stayed silent. "Yeah, I think so." I looked over at kali for approval, who gave a small nod. "Well, you two go ahead. Remember to meet up at the dinner restaurant at 7:00, alright?" Karl gave us a long mom stare. "Yeah, don't worry," kali assured. "We'll be on time. Thanks again for letting me come on this trip-" "oh won't you just take a break on that-" karl went, waving her off, "I already said you're more than welcome dear. Now, you kids go have some fun with the mouse thing outside." He pointed to the glass door, which showed the crowds forming outside to see the parade. "We're on it!" I went, running to the door right after kali.

Karl's POV:
As soon as the kids went outside, I slammed on the table, making Sutan shake and adore nearly choke on a cookie. "YOU ACTUALLY INVITED HIM-" I screeched, pointing at Sutan angrily. "Well, I should've seen this coming-" he sighed. "No shiT Sutan- you know he's already busy with his work and you tell him to come to DISNEY- HAVE YOU NOT GOT ANY SHAME-" "what are you two talking about here and why do I not know about any of this-" bianca squeezed in, a confused look across her face. "He- have you seen Sutan's Instagram- "a spEciaL persOn iS coMing tO diSneY wiTh uS- this little shit-" "hey, I'm still here-" Sutan mumbled, which led me to shoot him a dirty look.

I have a small sigh, slamming my phone down on the table and nearly choking adore again. "Giovanni's in town- so he invited him to join us." I whispered, staring at sutan. "Giovanni- giova- the kid that just went off shooting? The one that crashed at your house and just staYed there for years from the "goOdness oF your heArt?" "Cracker?" Adore mused, then proceeding to laugh at her own joke. "No- yes? I- he invited aquaria." I buried my head in my arms, hearing Bianca giving a sigh and Sutan in the background, cheering and going "more star signs in the hoouuusseee-"

This was a terrible idea. All of it.