Katya's confusion and angry parents

Katya's POV:

"COME ON! MOVE IT!" Trixie stringed me along, giggling like a child. "Trixie- do you not understand what I don't care means?" I tried to remove myself from her death grip, my eyes landing on jinkx and Ben sitting next to each other, looking as uncomfortable as they'll ever be. It was strange- if anyone knows what they've been through, it was me. Yet, in that moment, looking at them and the awkward stars they were exchanging, it was like I had never known them at all.

"Loosen up a bit, katya!" Bianca suddenly called out, a pair of pink Mickey ears suddenly on his head. "This shit's kinda cute! Or something-" I couldn't help but let out a snort, watching her glance over nervously at adore. "Well yeah. You're just saying that because adore's he-" bianca suddenly pulled me over, giving me a "Don't you fucking dare" look as he covered my mouth.

To be very honest- I didn't really mind this place. Quite the opposite- it was a colourful wonderland of confusion and childish wonder- maybe from the back of a childhood I had, this place felt oddly fulfilling.

Or at least, that's the explanation I used to cope with the fact that I dawned over a teenage worker in a duck costume. Though I must admit, the duck was cute. The duck was cute, alright?

"IT WAS A WALKING TALKING CARTOON DUCK-" I screeched at Trixie for the fifth time. "HOW CAN I NOT GO UP TO IT?" She kept snorting, along with the other two idiots. "You can't be serious- you didn't know he was fake?" Bianca snorted. "Well- I- I DIDNT know at the time, alright? I- I know now that it was fake- it was impulsive-" that just made them snort even harder, as people in line with us shot us annoyed glances.

"Well- Anyways- kats- you've really never been to Disney before?" Adore cut through, attempting to help my embarrassment. "Yeah. Parents didn't let us. Strict. Or something." I felt my face turn hot as the three of them stared at me in realization- I had never brought it up before, I guess.

Not intentionally, anyways.

"Hey, what were your parents like? Must be pretty bad to produce you-" Bianca asked jokingly. "Only children- I wish I got any personal space as a kid." In moments like this- I wish someone else could explain things for me. Parents- past- it was all too complicated. I didn't have parents. I didn't need parents. I didn't need a family. I- "katya? We're still here." A hand waved in front of my eyes, making me snap out of my daze. "Oh, yeah." I pulled at my collar, trying to get some words out. "It was nice. I, um, had free time. And good parents." All three of them gave me confused glances, Bianca looking particularly suspicious. "If you say so whore." Bianca said quickly, turning back around and pulling adore with her.

"Hey! Look! It's almost our turn!" Adore pointed at a worker explaining instructions and holding up a horrid plush of some fish. My attention moved to the amazing decoration- the seashells, the planting, the waves, the-

"what the hell?" Bianca screeched as I jumped onto her, sweating buckets as I kept my vision on the mermaid. "Katya- get off me- you're a grown ass man-" I pointed up at the mermaid, now more confused than ever. "That thing- how is it moving?" Trixie stared at me, disbelief over her face. "Kats- you cant be serious-" she opened her eyes, then closed them immediately from seeing my panicked look. "So you are serious. They're animatronics- they're- um- robots." I stared back at the mermaid, her large eyes blinking back. "That's not a robot- that's- it's- i-" I took a breath. "I guess it is."

"Sounds great, but are you gonna get in this damn ride or not?" Bianca yelled out. Suddenly noticing we were supposed to be in the seashell rides, me and Trixie quickly loaded into a compartment- also decorated to the brim, but I was kind of used to it by now. I guess your eyes can get used to any level of details with time.

"Alright-" Trixie yelled as I instinctively grabbed her arm, seeing a seashell open to reveal a robot lobster. "let's do this!"

________________________________

Karl's POV:

I poked at the mouse shaped cake, unable to look at Sutan right in the eyes.

"Come on- we can't just keep it from her forever-" he pleaded, staring at me desperately. "I know- but- we can at least distract her for the time being-" he slammed dow on the table as I flinched from the look on his face- he knew what had to be done. I knew it too. "We both know she'll find out eventually- she's already on the case. Don't think you can distract her- they were mumbling about it the whole car ride here. And they're smart kids- especially Kaliyah." I took a bite of the cake, once sweet and welcoming now a lump of sugar that won't go away in my mouth.

"I know- sutan- but-" I sniffed as his expression turned to sympathy. "I just can't break the news to her- for her to find out that her mother is gone- it's- just too much for her-" "for who?" The new voice suddenly made me jump- who would-

"Maria?" Sutan breathed, staring up at the three of them. Gigi's expression was also a look of horror- possibly just as scared that she would find out. "I'm- talking about a friend- yeah-" I quickly said, giving her a smile before things because suspicious. "Anyways- want the rest of my cake? I can't finish it-" before she could say anything, a hand swooped in and picked up the cake.

"Trixie?" I turned over, seeing the four hyper gays standing by the table. "You guys are here too- is it time already?" I suddenly paused, noticing the ungodly expression on katya's face.

"THAT. WAS ENTERTAINING." He yelled, hands clutching onto the ugliest Sebastian plush that I had ever seen. "He bought it at the gift shop. I couldn't stop him." Bianca explained, watching in horror as katya cuddled with the deformed lobster. "He looks like my drug dealer." He mused.

"Well- where's the other two?" Sutan asked, staring down at his watch. "I don't know. They were looking real "snuggly" next to each other." Adore said, gaining a loud laugh from Trixie.

"Ahah. Very funny." Came jinkx's voice, leading up to a less than impressed looking jinkx and an embarrassed looking ben. "Alright- that's enough-" I called out, getting up from my seat with Sutan. "Now- lets go and get some food. I'm starving."

A/N:
Forgot to say this less chapter but sorry for the long hiatus- I'm trying to slowly go back to writing at least ken chapter a day but schools gonna start in a bit and I really don't know- I'm trying though!

Also, rip to our beautiful chi chi-an angel forever and always!