Courtney act

A/N: you gotta read it out loud to feel the burn.

Manila's POV:

"Hey, good luck! I'm sure the crowd will love you." I told ben, getting off the stage.

"I don't need your damn assurance." She mumbled with her fists clenched, quickly going on the stage. I was surprised- I've never heard Ben talk like that. Maybe there was something on her mind?

"Hey girls- got any idea why Ben is that angry?" I sat down beside Kaliyah and Maria. They both shook their heads. "She's real scary when she's like that-" Maria pretended to choke as Kaliyah laughed her head off. "Anyways mom, you know where gigi is?" I shook my head. "I think gigi already got off her gig half an hour ago- I thought he was with you guys!" Kaliyah shook her head. "Haven't seen her. We thought she was with you guys." She said. "Well, don't worry. I'm sure she'll be back in a flash-"

After a good hour, Gigi the tall asshole was still nowhere to be seen.

"Alright, I'm back." Sutan wobbled down from the stairs. "Ben bet that I couldn't do thirty spins in a row and not fall off the stage immediately after." He rubbed his face. "She was right."

"Okay, now we really need gigi. Where is she?" Kaliyah asked with a confused face. "You guys take Sutan to the car first before he crashes into something else- I'll go find gigi." I told them.

"Where the hell could he be..." running around the halls, I cursed at my decision to wear the tallest heels in my closet today. Bad timing. Really bad. Suddenly, there was a shuffle from inside a room that drew me in. No way that was gigi. What was she doing back there? A small moan came from the room, making me giggle uncontrollably. God, there's no way I'm actually crashing two people having their fun- who could it even be?  "Feels like I'm back in collage again-"

Suddenly, my phone started ringing, making whoever was inside suddenly stop. I had to think of something to say- "uhhh, sorry. Just um, keep going. Or something. Yeah." There was a short screech from inside the room, some  scrambling around. "JUST A SECOND!" Someone from inside screamed. I recognized the voice-it was some queen before our gig- chiara? Cameron? Crystal? Who knows- I sighed I'm slight disappointment. Guess whoever these two were had nothing to do with me.

Just as I was about to keep looking for gigi, the door said open. I was still a bit curious- what other queen could've been doing it with that guy- maybe it wasn't even another queen, but just some random person? I turned back for a small peek, but quickly maneuvered back completely after I saw who it was.

"No way- I always thought you were a top-" I laughed hysterically at the completely red gigi. The other queen had already run off- this was the moment of a lifetime. "God, just- don't say anything about this. Ever. Got it?" He stared at me, looking the most embarrassed I've ever seen him. "Oh yeah, I DEFINITELY won't be telling anyone about this. I snicker back at him. "You know, when me and sutan were younger I always used to be the t-" "OKAY LETS JUST GO BACK TOT HE CAR." Gigi screeched.

Maria's POV:

"hey look, gigi and mom's back!" I yelled out. Under the street light, i could see mom laughing hysterically as gigi followed her, looking completely flustered.

"What's up with you, gigi?" I asked him as he sat down, which just made him even more red. Mom whispered something to dad, which somehow made him also start laughing hysterically. "Don't even ask, maria. Don't even ask."