Wowpresents

Kayiah's POV:

This is the best day of my life.

I couldn't help but to bounce up and down, only stopping once in a while to crack dumb jokes. Well, that's also what Maria was doing, so I could only suppose she was just as excited.

It was just before I was about to leave that she asked me to goto the studio with her. I was beyond excited. We would be getting to see all of our favourite shows being filmed and all of our favourite queens- it was absolutely insane. Never in my life did I ever expect to be able to do this. I was wary though, a bit scared that she thought I was going to use her to get tickets or something like that. But when you're living next to the kid of two celebrities, how can you not go with them to every event?

"Alright you two, we're here. You can stop bouncing now." Maria's dad mumbled out in a very annoyed way. "Can you believe it? We're at wowpresents studios!" I've always seen the building passing through town- but never in my wildest dreams did I expect to be able to step inside and take a good look. I couldn't wait to ask the queens about how they made their outfits, how they sealed their seams and how they made their designs. I still had a lot to learn- even though I've been sewing since I could talk.

"What do you want to go see first?" Maria and I shared a huge grin and both let out a large string of "UUUuuUuUuunNnNnHhHhHhHh" before laughing hysterically. "Now now, don't be too loud." Maria's mom said, flipping through her phone at the speed of light. "We'll be done in an hour. Go have some fun until then!"running lose in the studio, the front desk gave me and Ria questioning looks but turned away when she realized her parents were with us. "You think we've got enough luck to see Katya and Trixie filming?" She asked me excitedly. "Probably. They're always filming." One minute past. Fifty nine minutes left.

This is the best day of my life!

Bendelacreme's POV (oOohh BoOi):

This might just be the worst day of my life.

Well, I've had worse happen. It's just that I feel the worst I've ever felt. I couldn't believe the mistakes that I made yesterday night. What if she really had been kidnapped? What if I really had it her head first into danger- I couldn't even think about it. I didn't want to think about it. Between crying all night and having to cover it all up with pounds of makeup this morning, I was undoubtedly feeling like absolute shit. Well, imaging how much shittier I felt when I saw Maria and some other random girl, bouncing in my direction.

"You're bendelacreme!" The new girl said-matter- of-factly. "I'm a big fan-" I forced a smile into my face. "That's nice to hear. I love all of my fans. Here." I ripped out a piece of paper from my binder and scribbled my name on it, handing it to the girl and hoping that they would just go away. I was still drowning in guilt, and having the person that's the cause of that guilt right beside me doesn't exactly do great things for me.

"Hey Ben..." Maria started, a bit shaky. "It wasn't your fault you know... I went with gi because I wanted to. You couldn't stop that." I could only assume that gi was a nickname for the drag queen that "kidnapped her." Maria was probably the only girl in the world who would tell someone to kidnap them and then give that kidnapper a kindergarten nickname.

"Dear, it was my fault. I shouldn't have let you out of my sight." I looked away, hoping to not make eye contact. "I don't want to keep you here too long. Why don't you go meet some queens? Trixie and katya are filming UuUuuUNNNNhHhHhH right now in the other room" surprisingly, both girls looked like they didn't want to leave. "I've got to ask you some questions first. How did you cute your dress from gown to mini? I was trying to do that but it didn't flow well- also, how do you...." I zoned out from the other girl talking. I was zoned out from everything. Gosh, I wanted it all to just go away.

Thankfully, raven came to my aid. "Hey, maybe you girls should leave ben alone. She's not doing great today." Giving a quick nod, the other girl followed along with raven and Maria too, soon after.

Why did that have to happen yesterday?