Katya

A/N: I am severely sorry to any katya fans that read this story.

Katya's POV:
As me and Brian (in full drag) finished off the latest episode of UNHhhh, we saw two kids roll into the booth, giggling and slapping each other as if they just saw their crushes. "And, come back next time for a brand new episode of," Tricia finish, eyes on the two girls. "UUuUuUunNNhHhHh!" I finished off.

"CUT!"

Immediately, one of the girls started to approach us, holding a notebook in one hand and a pencil in the other. "Hello," she waved at us with a big smile. "Do you have some time?" I tried to signal to Trixie that we didn't have time, but Trixie just gave her a big smile back and said "yes! What do you need?" Great. The girl's face lit up. "I was wondering if you could help me a bit with this stitching project that I'm working on. It's quite difficult, and you must be good at it." The girl and Brian walked away to discuss whatever it was, and there was only me left in the room.

Well, also whoever it was that's still staring at me behind the curtain.

"What do you want want?" I turned over to the girl. "You're not supposed to be here. If you snuck in, I'm calling security." She pulled back the curtain. "No- I'm supposed to be here! I'm with my parents-" I looked at her suspiciously. I was pretty sure no one on set had a kid of her age. "No, I don't think so. Who are your parents?" "Raja and manila." She replied, looking at the floor. I let out a short snort. "Do you think I'm stupid? They dont have a damn kid. I'm calling security." Suddenly, it hit me. They did have a kid. Putting my phone back down, I stared at her, hoping that she would just go off with her friend. "Just tell me what you want." I grumbled at her.

Still looking down, she pulled out a folded piece of paper and a pen. I looked down at the paper. There was only one scribbled signature from bendelacreme on it, though it looked more like "dencremelamema" in her terrible cursive. Grabbing the pen from her forcefully, I scribbled a large katya in the paper and threw it back at her. "There. You happy?" She quickly nodded and wispered a small thank you, then ran off to join her friend. Sure I felt bad for probably scaring her, but my day was going too bad for me to be nice. I tried and I failed. I sighed to myself.

Keep thinking that katya, and you might just drown out the guilt.

Kaliyah's POV:
Time went by fast, much to my dismay. After just meeting ben and Trixie, it was already time to leave. "Wasn't that fun?" I looked over at maria, still adrenaline filled from talking to Trixie. "I learned more there about making costumes than I did with my mom in a whole month!" She looked unsure. "Didn't you feel that katya was a bit- different from what she's like on tv?" I shrugged. "I don't know. I was with Trixie the whole time. Why, did something happen?" She suddenly looked more relaxed and carefree.

"Oh nothing," she replied. "Must've just been me making things up again."

By the time we got back, it was already dinner. I explained that both my parents were on business trips, and that I spend lots of time alone. "Feels good. Like I'm in charge." I explained. Maria looked at me in a daze. "Yeah. Must be great." Apparently though, Maria's mom didn't think it was great at all, because she forced me to stay in their house and have dinner. "Here, have some more." He said for the seventh time, passing back the big bowl of salad. "I'm good!" I Replied as Maria and her dad laughed to death in the background. It's nice being alone, but it also gets quite lonely. It gets especially lonely when you hear the laughter from the families around your house, eating with each other and laughing and having fun. Maria has that life. She was the neighbor that would with down with her parents and eat food and laugh, she had the perfect life in my eyes.

Which just made it all the more confusing for me why she always had a tinge of sadness in her eyes.