Awakening

Sorry for the short chapter- the next one will be extra long to make up for this!

Gigi's POV:
Beeping. Wispers. The blinding lights.

There was no doubt about it.

I was in a hospital.

Opening my eyes, I was over taken by the numbing pain. My whole body was aching- especially my head. "I TOLD you it would work!" Came the voice of a girl that I didn't recognize. Suddenly, there was a heavy weight on my body that joited me upwards. "GI!" I looked down at the girl who was mobbing over half of my torso.

"Maria? What are you doing here- where are we-" I looked around. There were several machines, tubes, and bottles of anesthetics. In a moment of realization, I realized that I was the one those machines were hooked to. "I was so worried!" Maria yelled softly, with a tinge of anger and worry. I started to remember what had happened. It was not pretty.

"You better thank me for waking you up." A girl I've never seen before suddenly jumped in, holding a spoon. "I had to sit here and poke your face with this repeatedly for twenty minutes." Maria giggles. "I really didn't think it would've worked, but apparently a spoon does solve all your problems?" I was still dazed. "How long has it been?" "Don't worry, it's only been a day." My eyes widened. "But my gig-" Maria gave me a cold slap in the face. "Gig my ass. You're not going anywhere until you're healed." I shivered at her cold tone. This proved my point that the scariest people in the world actually isn't serial killers and body builders, but actually teenage girls. Touché.

"Wait, you didn't get interfere or something, right? You didn't get hurt?" She looked down, guilt filling her face. "I didn't interfere." I stared down at her sympathetically.

"Ria, you understand that that was a good thing right?"

Suddenly, there was a loud "AHEM" that broke the silence. The other girl- with dark glowy skin and bright eyes- was now coughing like the worst actor in the history of the world. "Are you two going to ignore me forever?"