Please forgive me

Maria's POV;

This dream was like nothing I'd ever had.

It was dark in the night- two am. I was in some girls room, quite empty and dull. The owner was sleeping in her bed, not saying a word. Suddenly, there was a quiet voice from the door. "Lexi, I'm here." The young girl jolted up from her bed, quietly opening the door. The dark brown hair, rich blue eyes, how she looked just like me.

She was a younger version of my mom.

Letting in a boy who looked just a bit older than me and just a bit younger than her, she shut the door quickly. "What took you so long?" She asked quietly. "You know me. I have stuff to do. Now, are you going to do it or not?" The boy said in an annoyed tone. "You bet we are!"

For the next hour, I watched as mom dressed up the boy, putting on makeup and making him change into a flowy blue dress. "I've been Saving this for a long time." She grinned at the boy, pulling out a blonde wavy wig from deep inside her closet. "You really think I can pull that off?" The boy asked, looking suspiciously at her. "I'm sure you will look great in it- now let me put it on you!" Tying up the boy's blonde hair, she carefully slid on the silky wig. As he looked in the mirror at his new look, the boy's face beamed with joy.

"You look great in it!" My mom told him. He looked slightly embarrassed. "How did you know that I wanted to- well you know. Dress up like a girl? Mom snorted lightly. "Oh come on. You think I wouldn't be able to tell what my baby brother wants?" He looked away, slightly embarrassed. "Well, thanks." He tugged at the long flowy wig draped on his head. "This is too long for my taste. It makes my forehead look too big. Maybe if i cut it to the shoulders- or maybe some bangs?" Mom laughed. "Alright wise guy. The wig's all yours. Do what you want with it. But right now, we better take a photo of the look and change you out of it before mom and dad wake up." Wake up. Before they-

I felt myself jolt up in my chair, suddenly awake. "Did he wake up yet?" I asked Kaliyah who was passing by. "No. He'll be fine though. Keep sleeping- I'll wake you up when he does." "I can't just go back to sleep kali- I've gotta go see him-" wobbling over to dad and mom's room with Kaliyah close behind me, I saw mom sitting by dad's side as gigi rotates around the bed. "Hey, he woke up!" Kaliyah exclaimed happily. Shame was still looming over me- I knew that I did some terrible things to make him faint. It was my fault.

Kaliyah turned back. "Why are you standing there? You alright?" I nodded. That dream- being sent back to the court, everyone falling apart, dad wouldn't really do that to me, right?

.
.
.

Right?