Birthday special 💕

A/N: Basically it's my birthday today, and my extra ass really wanted to do something special in the book because I'm egotistical as hell. This is just a small special, hope y'all enjoy the filler content?! Also Brooke Lynn is perfection, fight me-

This chapter is basically a filler episode about all the queens in the area gathering to have a barbecue- I don't know why it's specifically a barbecue- y e s

Also, this chapter has no relation to anything else, the next chapter is following up the chapter before this.

Maria's POV:

"I'm exciteddddd-" I shook Kaliyah around in happiness. I don't remember the last time I had a barbecue, but anything that includes both eating and everyone I liked was great for me. "Immmmm excited toooo-" Kaliyah followed after me, laughing and giggling.

"You know what would make me real excited?" Gigi mumbled beside me. "If you two finally shut up for once. The both of you haven't closed your mouths since the car pulled out of the driveway two hours ago." From the front seat, dad let out an agreeing groan.

"Well gigi, you won't have to listen to them for long. We're parking in right now-" mom said as me and Kaliyah cheered. "barbecue, barbecue, barbecue-" Dad turned around with a warning stare.

"Keep chanting and I'll barbecue you with a side of corn" shutting up immediately, me and Kaliyah went back to chanting in silence. Dad groaned in annoyance. "God, it's just as annoying without the sound."

"Oh, you guys are already here!" Raven waved hello at us as Bianca ran around in the background, screaming "THE GRILL IS ON F**KING FIRE" repeatedly. "So uh, everything okay?" Mom asked dubiously, watching Bianca flap a fan against the fire. "Oh don't worry about her. She's just stressed because it's her first time at the grill." Raven said Calmly as bianca's fan also caught on fire in the background.

"So, who else is coming?" Raven looked down at her list as Bianca screamed like a chicken. "Katya and Trixie- adore and ben should also be here, though they have a gig right before so they'll be a bit late." Oh cool, adore's coming-" Kaliyah said happily. There was a loud "OH SHIT MY SHIRT IS ON FIRE" from Bianca. I turned around to see her rolling on the ground like a water-deprived sardine. "She'll be fine." Raven insisted though gritted teeth as bianca screamed "HOT" over and over again. Suddenly, a car pulled up. It was glittery and pink, with barbies and rhinestones all over it. "Oh look, it's katya's car." Gigi snorted sarcastically. Both katya and Trixie had come together from a pretty far away bar the day before.

Trixie looked happy and just as excited as we were.

Katya looked like she wanted to die in a hole.

"Heyyy! Glad you two could make it!" Raven said to Trixie and katya with a smile. "Um, Whats up with Bianca and why is she rolling around on the ground-" Trixie asked with a worried look on his face. "Oh, he was just rolling out the fire on his shirt. He'll be fine." Katya shifted over to the screaming burnt Bianca who was now fanning at the fire with her hand, and poured her cup of coffee over the fire without a word.

"Amateurs." She mumbled.

"Well, now that our fuel is dead, it's going to take a bit to get the barbecue going." Raven sighed on frustration. "Bianca always messes it up." There was a loud "BITCH, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TELL ME TO DO IT THEN-" from Bianca.

Raven had gone off with Bianca to fix the fuel as Trixie, Gi and Kaliyah went into a corner to talk about sewing.

"Dear, we have to go pick up ben and adore. They can't get a cab-" mom told me sympathetically when I asked to hang out with him and dad. "I'll go with you guys-" I offered. Dad shook his head. "You know how tall adore and Ben are- you'll be squished in the car. Go have some fun- talk with some of the other queens." I sighed in disbelief.