Fan meets

Maria's POV:

"YOU'RE MANILA?" I yelled in absolute disbelief. Karl nodded while sutan died of laughter in the background. It all made sense now- why this man is never met before in my life looked so familiar- especially after I had forgotten practically everything that was personal to me- somehow I still remembered the face of my one idol. "M-ma-m-a-mani..." I'd I didn't know any better, I would've thought that my brain had died off in the moment of realization. Sutan let our one last laugh and got up from the couch. "TAKE IT EASY THERE!" He patted my back. "We should get a clip of this for blackmailing later on. M-ma-m-m" he stopped abruptly after getting a kick in the ankle from Karl. I still couldn't believe it. After diving off a five floor building and losing all my memories, spending weeks in court and sitting in uncomfortably positioned therapy rooms, I somehow ended up living with my idol.
This is everything I'd ever wanted.

Raja's (sutan) POV:
I pouted in annoyance. The kid liked me most at first, but now she has clearly changed her mind. Suddenly, she turned over to me. "Are you a drag queen also?" She asked. "Ohhhhh. OOOH. So you want to know if I'm a drag queen." Karl had a here-we-go-again face on. "Well you see Maria, I'm actually the WINNER of season 3, which means that I beat..." I pointed towards my husband with a puff of pride. "You're raja?" She seemed more amused by my name than my win, but amusement is better than no amusement. "I can't believe that I now have a drag race winner as my- my...dad?" I couldn't help but wipe a small tear from my eye. I'm a dad. That's something I'll need to get very used to.

After some time, we brought her luggage (only two little school bags worth of stuff) and put it all in her new room. She got tired, so we had put her to sleep with a tuck in and a kiss on the cheek ("what was that for?" Apparently the concept was foreign to her). Shutting her door quietly behind me, we also went down to our room to get some rest.

"So..." my husband started the conversation while pulling his silicone padding out from under the couch. "I guess we're parents now..." I ploped down on the couch with a dumb smile on my face. "We sure are..." we then talked for a bit about plans- we couldn't just let her go back to school after all that she's been through. She needs time to heal and start remembering a bit more. It was still the beginning of summer anyways, so we had plenty of time. As I started making dinner and Karl started going up the stairs to clear his face, there was a loud scream from upstairs. I let go of the pan, burning my hand as I dropped it down on the ground and started to run up the stairs. He was already two steps ahead of me, looking even more scared than me.we opened the door quickly.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" Karl ran over to her, sitting down and looking remarkably like a middle aged mom. "I'm fine..." Maria looked down, her eyes looking around for a way to distract us. "I just had a normal nightmare, no big deal." She pushed away Karl's hand resting on her shoulder, pulling her sheets back up again. "Okay... well, we'll be in the room over if you need us." I looked at him in disbelief. She was clearly hiding something, and we just let it pass? He shook his head slightly. "We'll wake you up for dinner in an hour!" I called out as I closed the door behind me. The look I saw on her face was one of questioning and untrust. She was hiding something.